❁epilogue❁

★[BREAKING] BTS JUNGKOOK IS DATING RED VELVET YERI.

It was confirmed that BTS Jungkook was not dating Gfriend Eunha, but was actually in a relationship with Red Velvet Yeri instead

It was confirmed that BTS Jungkook was not dating Gfriend Eunha, but was actually in a relationship with Red Velvet Yeri instead. The news has been confirmed by both BigHit entertainment and SM entertainment.

Congratulation to the new born couple!

~~~

indeed there was a number of hates thrown onto them. but there was nothing that could stop that. they could either close one ear and ignore the hate comments and only listen to those good comments supporting their relationship or to cry about it. 

obviously, they chose to close one ear and only listen to the positive remarks. there was not many but they appreciated every single person who decided to support them. they were truly grateful. 

and from this whole incident,  they conquered many obstacles and challenges. it had helped jungkook to grow. from a little weak lion, he grew into a strong lion who everyone could lean on. it also caused their relationship to become stronger for sure.

they knew nothing will stop them from loving each other as they knew they were meant to be together, they were destinated to be paired together. they love each other, and will always do.

jeon jungkook was only with kim yerim and nobody else.

~A/N~
officially ended this book!!
yayyyy!💜💜
rlly hope yall enjoy this journey with me in this book, i really enjoyed myself honestly!! 💖💖
do check out the next part after this for more information after the newly published books!!
there is two of them!! 😲👌👌