❁thirteen❁

yerimmie:
Why are you making my
mind so confused?
Sent 19:13(!)

yerimmie:
Were you the one that left
a stawberry milk for me or
am I just over thinking?
Sent 19:13(!)

yerimmie:
stop being cruel, just stop
messing my mind up, isn't it
already enough to mess my heart?
Sent 19:14(!)

~~~

• author p.o.v •

“finally here.” yeri muttered.

she is currently in her practice room. Red velvet had practice today later at seven. Since she woke up early, she had nothing else planned, so she decided to come earlier to practise a little alone.

“06:01.” the time on her watch read.

“have 59 more minutes, let's go.” she murmured under her breaths. She rolled up the sleeves of her white hoodie and danced to the music played by the player.

First, it was happiness then ice cream cake, dumb dumb, russian roulette and lastly rookie. She danced to every single song passionately without breaks in between.

After all five songs, only 27 minutes had pasted. Her whole body was sweating non-stop, she panted out hot breaths and gulped huge mouth fulls of water.

“06:33. Still pretty early to even be tired.” she thought and got up from the floor, walking towards the music player.

This time, she challenged herself, she played rookie, but faster in the speed by two times. The first beat already shocked her, she did not expect it to be this fast.

Although the whole process was tiring, she still perfected the whole dance. None of the moves were skipped and no stopping in between. Since she was so focused on the dance itself, she did not even realised a bunch of people came in. They even watched her dance, every single one of them were surprised, surprised at how well she danced. Even if she had a huge mirror to spot them. But in her eyes, her surroundings were blurred, she could only see herself. Only after she wrapped up the dance, claps could be heard, which startled herself.

“annyeonhaseyo.” she greeted the bunch of people she never expected to see. In fact, she did not expect to see anyone, she was so sure that no one would be in the company so early in the morning.

In front of her stood baekhyun and sehun along with seven other boys, BTS. She had a confused look on as she stared at the two EXO members, which was understood by them right away.

“oh yeri-ah, I didn't expect you to be here.” baekhyun stated.

“us, EXO and BTS are having a collaboration and we were gonna practise it here and I expected no one since it's so early, why are you here?” baekhyun explained.

“oh ah... I woke up early so I decided to come earlier to practise alone.” yeri replies. Without any permission, her eyes landed on the boy, none other than jeon jungkook. He was handsome even though all he was wearing was simply a black hoodie and sweat pants with his white puma shoes. Somehow, he was also staring at her, none of their eyes moved away, they just kept staring.

“yeri?” only until baekhyun called out for her, it instantly broke the staring.

“oh yeah. I'll leave. I'll be at the instrument room if you need me.” she simply told baekhyun with a small smile.

“practicing piano again? Why not you just go back to your dorm and rest. It's still quite long to seven.” baekhyun jokingly said. Not many actually knew she could play the piano since she does not showcase this skill at all.

“nah, it's alright, I'll be going now, bye.” she waves awkwardly and left with her bag hanging on one shoulder.

~~~

Her fingers pressed on the keys of the instrument, moving to keys to keys producing many wonderful melodies which made up to a beautiful song, which was also her current favourite ㅡ when I was young. She immediately sang along too.

©® youtube; cutegorami

“when I, when I was young that time when I was you and you were me.”

“when I, when I was a fool really, when I didn't know anyone else but you.”

“by any chances if we knew each other well, it could've been better, don't know.”

“was it very difficult? When I was you and you were me, when we were one.”

Her tears uncontrollably rolled down as she played the song with all her passion and emotions in it.

“why does everything remind me of you, every lyrics was describing our unfaithful love.”

“I just wished we were still young, like back then, when we were still in the beginning stage of dating.”

She looked at her watch that was on her right wrist the whole time. “6:58. I need to get going to the vocal room.” she thought and wiped her tears with the tissues provided from the tissue box on the table beside her and went out of the room.

Just when she opened the door, a bottle of strawberry milk was laid on the floor right in front of her sight with a piece of note on top of it.

“your favourite. Drink this to heal your throat before you go for your vocal lessons, fighting!” the notes says.

A small smile crept on her face. “is this from the same person that gave me flower on valentines? Bless this person with his small gifts that make me feel better.” she thought.

“i wish that the mischievous person giving me gifts was you. But isn't that too good to be a reality?”

~A/N~
update after a few days. Plz enjoy this chapter:))💕💕