❁nine❁

yerimmie:
I dreamt of you. It
was a very sweet dream
at first. But that dream had
to meet it's tragic end.
Sent 07:13(!)

~~~

• author p.o.v •

"jungkook?" yeri called out, confusingly.

The boy whom she couldn't get over was standing right infront of her, waving at her with that adorable smile on his face.

She looked around them, only to see that they were at an unknown piece of land filled with many beautiful flowers such as, orchids, lavenders, jasmines and of course, her favourite, pink roses.

"woah. It's so beautiful here." yeri says, looking around with wonder.

"no it's not." jungkook cheekily smiled.

"why not? Look at all those flowers!" yeri said, pointing on the bunch of flowers.

"it's not because there is someone more beautiful than any of these flowers here, standing right infront of me." jungkook stared straight in her eyes, admirably.

Her cheeks flashed into a light shade of pink. She could only look down, staring at her hands which were sweating and shaking nervously.

Suddenly, jungkook's hand held onto hers tightly, pulling her towards the flower field. She was flustered, it's been long since she held his hand and it feels just right.

They found a small tunnel, which leaded them to another place. That place had a huge waterfall. They both soon jumped into the river and started splashing water to each other, soaking their head to toe wet.

"stop it already!" yeri shouted, since she had a smaller hand, it was impossible to splash him with more water.

After a long period of time, the water fight was over. They sat on the green grass as yeri shivered in cold. They didn't have an extra pair of clothes or whatsoever. They had nothing to change into nor keep themselves warm. Jungkook pulled yeri into his warm embrace, snuggling her as close as possible.

"aren't you cold too?" she asks.

"kinda. But your health is more important. What if you get a flu?" he replies.

They both stared at the beautiful scenery, everything was just absolutely perfect. The atmosphere around them was so warm even though they were still cold from the water fight.

Time when past fast and it was already the night time. They made a small fire to keep themselves warm. They laid on the grass, looking at the night sky filled with many bright stars as they tried to connect it together, making random shapes from it. The day just couldn't be even better by then.

"jungkook-ah, do you love me?" yeri asks calmly, anticipating for his answer.

"what to you think?" jungkook asks and cupped her face with both of his hands. He leaned in towards her lips, brushing his on hers softly. Yeri pulled his shirt with some force, causing his lips to crash into hers. Those lips she had missed, fitted onto her lips like a missing puzzle piece.

"jungkook!" someone shouted. They separated their kiss. Yeri's eyes widen at the sight of the person who shouted.

"eunha?" jungkook struttered.

"let's go now." eunha said angrily, pulling jungkook back to her. And at that split second, they disappearead into thin air. But before they disappeared, yeri remembered seeing jungkook mouth, "this is a misunderstanding."

Maybe it was just her imaginations wilding. But there is no way this whole thing was a misunderstanding.

"jungkook! Where am I gonna go now? Help!"

~~~

"HELP!" yeri shouted and woke up from her dream.

That's where she realised, everything she thought had happened was just a dream. Or more likely a nightmare.

She looked around, hoping that her roommate, sooyoung wasn't woken up by her scream. Fortunately, sooyoung was a deep sleeper, she had heard nothing.

Yeri wiped her sweat formed around her forehead with her hands which were shivering.

"was it just a misunderstanding like what he said in the dream?" she muttered.

Just then, she took her phone which was placed at her table side. She on it and took a look at the time currently.

23:57
4 march 2017

"ahh...it's my birthday in 3 minutes."

~A/N~
Sorry for the lame chapter this time, I'm sure itz shit. Well, if you haven't read the part I published before this chapter, I'm telling y'all that I have published a jungri one-shot book, so go check it out. It is especially for all jungri trash.❤