❁twelve❁

yerimmie:
finally saw you in person
after such a long time. You
still look good like before.
Sent 21:02(!)

yerimmie:
I really want to ask if you are
hurting too. But I guess not, its
impossible. You should be happy.
Sent 21:02(!)

~~~

yeri p.o.v •

"joohyun unnie, which group are we interviewing today?" I asked since joohyun unnie and I would be the special emcees for today's music bank.

"I'm not sure... Maybe BTS? Twice? Gfriend?" joohyun unnie replied.

"I hope it's not either gfriend or BTS." I muttered to myself in a super soft tone, hoping that no one heard that.

"wear these and we'll head to the green room." our stylists handed both of us a pair of uniform.

"eh? Why are we suppose to wear a uniform?" joohyun unnie asked.

"it's the theme." our stylists simply answered, leaving us still clueless.

~~~

We arrived at the green room, I was wearing the uniform provided and a pair of rounded glasses and white shoes.

"annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed and greeted to the groups I had prayed to not interview.

BTS and gfriend.

"why must it be these two groups out of all?" i thought, as I could feel my palms sweat. What am I going to do now?

I got my sricpt and tried to focus on it without getting distracted by the two groups. But at the corner of my eyes, I could see you, jeon jungkook. I could also see your girlfriend, eunha, giggling and blushing. But I caught you, staring at me.

I shook my head and slapped myself a few times softly, "my eyes are playing with me. Stop it."

"okay, let's start." the director said.

~~~

author p.o.v •

"happiness! Annyeonhaseyo! We are red velvet's irene." joohyun started the introduction first.

"and yeri immda!" yerim acted cheerful with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"irene-ssi, do you feel the heat in this room?" yerim asked joohyun the question which was on the script with a dramatic expression and was also fanning herself as if it was really hot.

"yes, yeri-ssi. We have two awesome groups behind us, please introduce yourselves." joohyun said casually.

"2!3!bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!" BTS introduced themselves first.

"hello, we are gfriend!" the female group introduced in a bright tone afterwards.

Yerim moved to her position which was beside jungkook. Their hands brushed against each others. Those hands, those soft hands yerim missed holding. She wonders if he feels the same.

"yeah, first of all, BTS! tell us about your new song!" yeri asked as she stared at jungkook's eyes with her own timid eyes. It had been a long time since she was so close to him. "our latest single, spring day, expresses longing for a friend and it's also a great song for spring!" jungkook stared at her for a few seconds intensly before looking at the camera as he introduced the new song.

"ah...could you guys sing a small part of it?" yerim requested with a small smile. "I've heard it too many times. Your maknae had already let me heard it a long time ago." she thought recalling the days when jungkook would spoilt her with their new songs.

The vocal line started singing as everyone in the room was either humming along or bobbing their heads with the rhythm.

"nae, thank you! The songs is wonderful! Now, gfriend, could you introduce your new song too?" joohyun said.

"our latest single, 'fingertip', is a confident confession by girls who are saying that they are controlling the heart of someone they love. We've gone from power youth to power chics!"yerin exclaimed.

"could you show us the key part of the song?" joohyun requested.

"tang tang tang fingertip!" the group shouted in sync.

"wow. I'm sure both groups will catch the hearts of their fans!" yerim tried exclaimed as real as possible with her thumbs up.

"but before we end this interview, do you know why are we wearing uniforms?" joohyun asked.

Everyone shook their heads with a questionable face. "the exams are coming so how about we gives some blessings to those taking exams soon?" yerim said.

"hope you score well! Fighting!" jin blessed and gave his famous flying kiss.

"BTS and gfriend will have amazing performances prepared that will be coming up soon!" joohyun started wrapped the interview up.

"annyeong!" all of us shouted together as we waved our hands or send heart signs.

~~~

• yeri p.o.v •

Finally, its over. I signed.

Just then, when I started to move, I was not aware of the wire in front of me. I stepped forward and tripped on it. Seconds before I could feel my face touching the floor, I closed my eyes tightly, awaiting for the pain.

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me up and my back hit the person's body. I tured around, only to see jungkook. He had a worried expression on his face but it soon faded. "t-thank you. I'm sorry."I apologized.

"just be careful next time." he said coldly. After that, he walked pass me, as if nothing had happened.

Yeri's lips slowly moved downwards to a frown. "for a moment I thought you still cared. But I was wrong."

"I miss the cheerful you. I don't like the cold you."

"I blame my eyes and my mind that keeps tricking me, making me gain hope, thinking that you care which will never happen."

~A/N~
hai, bless yall with my bad writing skills;) ❤ sry for not updating, I was busy with tuition homework.😭 I'll be updating my one-shot book tmr, hopefully. So still tune:)💜