❁eleven❁

yerimmie:
finally gonna moving out of
my old dorm:) and guess
what I found?
Sent 15:44(!)

yerimmie:
A photo album filled with
our memories. Beautiful
ones.
Sent 15:45(!)

~~~

• author p.o.v •

"yah, yerim-ah! Go pack your stuffs already." joohyun shouted from the kitchen as she was washing the dishes.

"must I do it today? Aren't we moving next week instead?" yerim said. She was too engrossed in the book she is currently reading, which is a mystery genre book that she got kind of annoyed.

"yes, you have to do it today. There isn't any other free time for you to pack except today. We have a very tight schedule from tomorrow onwards." joohyun explained in a sotfter tone, but still audible for yerim to hear in her room.

She sighed. She really wanted to continue to read the book but was forced to stop. As much as she wants to read, she knows that what joohyun said was true. If she doesn't pack today, there is no other free time for her to pack and that means she would have to pack on the day itself, which would be a rush. Plus, she had many other chances to read the book anyways.

"okay. I will pack now." she muttered as she placed her book on her table located beside her bed.

She opened her closet and started throwing all her already folded clothings into the boxes which were placed at a corner of her room, which was suppose to be used to place all her stuff in in.

After that, she went on to her book shelf, which is filled with all types of books, such as comics of various superheros, a collection of the harry potter series and many other more.

Just then, yerim's heart sank at the sight of the average sized pink box, decorated with yellow hearts on top of her shelf. It was a relief that the shelf was not that long in height, a little bit of tiptoeing would do to help her reach the top. She grabbed the box and lightly blew away the layer of dust on the surface of the box.

A small smile was formed on her face when she opened the box and had a look at the items in it.

That box was a box filled with memories with him. The one and only jeon jungkook.

In the box,it had a stack of love letters he would write to her on various special occasions, including their monthsaries and anniversaries. There was also a few cassettes which had recordings of all her favourite songs which he made a cover of whenever he had the free time.

But the one that caught her eye was the mint green colour photo album which is placed in the middle of the box. She carefully opened it, she instantly could feel tears on the water line of her eyes. It had many pictures of them, beautiful ones. Pictures when they were still fine and happy.