Chapter 25: Revenge Plan

Bella and Kyle were in his room where Bella was on the bed staring at the wall. Kyle was pacing back and forth.

"I'm going to kill him! I told you that you were gonna get hurt!" He yelled.

"Stop." She said quietly.

"Stop yelling. Just stop pretending you care."

"Bella you just got slapped by him!"

"I know! But stop pretending that you care!"

"I do!"

"No, you don't! You only care when I need to buy shit from you so you can get money!"

"Bella, I've known you for awhile!"

"Yeah! I wish we never met! My life is fucked because of you! I wasted one year getting high and it was with you!"

"You were the one who said you needed and escape!"

"I know! Now I need an escape from this place. I need to leave."

"So leave! Who's stopping you!"

No one was. Bella thought about it. No one was going to stop her because she knew they didn't care. It was all a game and she was the one piece everyone wanted.

"No one." She said before getting up and going downstairs to find people looking at her. Isaac noticed her and ran up to her pulling her into a hug.

"Baby are you okay!" He grabbed her face but she pushed him off.

"Don't."

"Bella-"

"Don't. Just go to Riley." She said before walking past him and going outside to find the boys all there sitting on the floor with their hands in their hair and knees brought up to their chest. They all looked up and saw Bella.

"Bella I'm so sorry!" Alex cried.

Bella just laughed. "Fuck you."

She turned to Andrew. "Screw you."

She looked at Lucas who was now sobered up. "You can go fuck yourself."

She finally looked at Ethan and shook her head. "You're not who I thought you were."

She turned around and walked back inside to find Hunter by the door. Bella walked past her but Hunter grabbed her arm.

"Bell-"

"Save it. You lied to me! You hid things from me! You were the only one who I ever wanted to always be by my side, but it turns out you were always on theirs." She pushed her arm off before going into the living room and looking at the t.v. Just thirty more seconds until the new year. She already knew what she had planned.

The guys came back inside and everyone was all around the house counting down. It was now ten seconds left. They were all counting down. It was now five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

The lights went off someone's  lips were on Bella's. She kissed the person back, not knowing who, but they quickly pulled back and walked away quickly. The lights turned on and everyone was still cheering and kissing. Bella looked around to find the person, but she was in the middle of the crowd and it could have been anyone. Daniella came up next to her.

"Do you want to get out of here?" She yelled over the screaming and music.

Bella looked at her and nodded. Bella and Daniella both walked outside the front door where Isaac, Riley, Hunter, and the guys all watched them go. Daniella pulled out a pack of cigarettes and pulled one out and handed it to Bella who also pulled one out. She gave her back the box and Daniella lit both of their cigarettes. They both walked and smoked in peace.