Chapter 31: Everything Will Be Okay

A couple of days after Bella and Tiffany patched things up and became friends, they started to become a lot closer. They constantly hung out and learned a lot more about each other. Tiffany even introduced Bella to her friends and they all instantly clicked.

It was lunchtime and Bella was waiting by Tiffany's locker. She leaned against her locker looking up at hall Tiffany usually came from. Once the bell rang classroom doors opened and students started to walk out.

Bella looked around and finally saw Tiffany walking, but she wasn't alone. Tiffany was walking with Lucas. Bella's eyes widened and she quickly turned around. Bella was about to walk away until Tiffany called out her name.

"Bella!"

Bella closed her eyes and sighed. "Shit," she muttered.

She opened her eyes and turned around giving her a fake smile. Tiffany walked up to her locker with Lucas standing next to her. Tiffany unlocked her locker and grabbed her notebook and handed it to Lucas.

"Here."

"Thank you!" Lucas sighed with relief.

"Yeah, just please give it back because Mr.Rogers is giving a test later this week and I need to study for it."

"I will! Thank you so much," he said before walking away.

Tiffany sighed and looked at Bella who had a confused look on her face.

"Don't start," Tiffany said.

"Start what?" Bella raised an eyebrow. 

"He just needed my notes."

Bella just shrugged and waited for Tiffany to grab the rest of her things. She quickly shut her locker and both of them headed to the cafeteria. They sat with Tiffany's friends. They all greeted each other. 

"So, are you guys going to Trevor's party tonight?" Gwen, a cheerleader, and Tiffany's best friend said.

Tiffany and Bella looked at each other. They both raised their eyebrows at each other and made strange faces. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Tiffany said. 

"Are you thinking about going to that party?" 

Tiffany grinned and nodded her head. "Hell yeah! It's Trevor Raymond's party. His last part was so great, I cried when it was over. 

"Guess, we're going to his party tonight!" Bella shrugged and chuckled softly. 

"Perfect, it's after the basketball game tonight!" Gwen smirked. 

The rest of their lunch period they were talking about the plan for tonight. How all the girls were going to go to the game first and then go to Gwen's house after to get ready and pregame before heading to Trevor's party. After lunch, Bella only had a few more classes that went by quickly and she was now heading home with Tiffany. 

When they entered Bella's house, there was a surprise. Bella shut the door and looked at her father who was sitting down on the couch with her mom. 

"Bella." her mom stood up. 

Tiffany looked at Bella. "I should go, I'll see you tonight?" 

Bella looked at Tiffany nodded. Tiffany said goodbye to her parents and walked out leaving Bella alone. Bella still hasn't spoken a word. Her father stood up and walked towards her. Bella took a step back and shook her head.