Chapter 12: Beginning

Bella walked into class Monday morning with a smirk on her face. She sat at her desk and watched Lucas come in. He was mad and she could tell. He sat in front of her and began writing the notes the teacher left for them on the board. Ethan walked in late and sat at his desk giving Bella a smile. She smiled back at him. They both have gotten closer since that night and they have ben texting nonstop. She told Ethan everything about what happened between Lucas, Alex, and her. Ethan didn't want to get involved, but he was really close with all of them so he had to either way.

As the day went on all the guys knew what happened. The only two who were ignoring her were Alex and Lucas. Ethan didn't want to get involved. He thought that none of it was really Bella's fault and that Lucas shouldn't make a big deal. Ethan didn't know about her plan, though. No one did. It was finally time to go home and she went to her locker getting her books and jacket. She shut her locker door to find Lucas leaning on the locker next to hers. She jumped back and looked at him with a confused look.

"I thought you weren't speaking to me?"

"Yeah, but I need answers so let's go." He grabbed her hand. She was confused and pulled her hand away from him.

"No."

"Bella, I need to know everything."

"Why? Alex told you everything. We kissed and that's it."

"He is my best friend."

"What am I then?"

"Forget it." He said before walking away.

"I am just like Daniella, right?"

People were looking at them in the hallways and some whispered while others were glad that they were finally going home. Lucas walked back towards and grabbed her hand pulling her into an empty classroom.

"Why the fuck would you say that?"

"Well, you slept with Daniella and stopped talking to her, so I am guessing you were gonna do the same to me."

"W-why would I?"

"I don't know? Possibly because you only wanted to sleep with me and take my virginity."

"Bella wh-"

"That's pretty low. Especially since you asked me if I was a virgin the third day we started talking, and of course I was going to lie to you. I didn't even know you. Hell, I don't even know you now." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're not a virgin?"

"See that is all that matters to you. Next time you want to be friends with a psychotic bitch, make sure you get to know her past first."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you have called me crazy before. I know everything you have ever said about me and I never believed it because you were my best friend. I thought you cared about me, but you never did. It was all an act." She laughed.

"I helped you stopped smoking!"

"Yeah, and that night you told me you didn't want to hang out anymore was one year of not smoking a cigarette, but guess what? I did that night and it felt fucking amazing."

"You're ruining your life."

"My life is already ruined."

"You take everything so personal."

"Yeah, most people do especially when it comes from someone who they cared about so much. Don't worry, you're not that person anymore." She said before walking out. He watched her leave and sighed. He walked out of the classroom and saw the guys outside. They all started walked out of their school building and into their parking lot.