Chapter 2: Change of Plans

"Hey remember me? Your best friend that you made with plans with today, but aren't answering my texts or calls! You better have a good excuse, Lucas." Bella said before hanging up the phone. She started pacing back and forth. Her sister Noah leaned against her door frame and looked at her sister.

"You okay?"

"No, Lucas isn't answering." She groaned before plopping down on his bed.

"Maybe he's busy?"

Bella looked at her sister. "He made plans with me and he never cancels."

Noah just shrugged and walked to her room. Bella laid back down and grabbed her phone calling Lucas again. It went straight to voicemail.

"Okay that last voicemail was kind of mean.. so were the last thirty, but anyways just call me back or at least text me, please. Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did. I just need to tell you something important. I miss you." She hung and got up slowly. She changed from her jeans into some sweats and took off her bra. She put her hair in a bun and laid down on her bed pulling the covers over her. She turned on the t.v and decided to watch shameless.

Three hours past by and Bella was sleeping while Shameless was playing. Lucas came over to her house and her mom told him that she was upstairs. Lucas walked into her room to see her sleeping. He turned her t.v off and shut her window that was opened. He felt bad that he messed up his plans with Bella and he didn't want to wake her up so he went back downstairs.

"Was she mad or something?" Her mom asked.

"Nope, she was sleeping."

"Oh well, I will tell her that you stopped by."

"Thank you." He said before leaving Bella's house and going into his car.

"Did you tell her?" Alex said.

"Nope, she was sleeping."

"Dude it's been two weeks since you guys last hung out and you've been ignoring her all day doesn't she get it?" Andrew said.

"Look, I will tell her later tonight. She's gonna wake up in a couple of hours and she won't be able to fall asleep."

"It's the right thing to do," Andrew said.

Lucas just nodded and drove off to go pick up Ethan from his house. Lucas kept thinking about how he was going to tell Bella that they shouldn't hang out that much anymore. He loves her and she is his best friend, but now that Ethan is back he just wants to be with his guy friends and he knew Bella hated them, but they were around longer then she was. He arrived at Ethan's house and texted him saying he was outside.

Ethan got into the car and greeted them all.

"So, what's the plan?" Ethan said while texting Brielle.

"We can go to-" Lucas got cut off by his phone ringing. He looked at it and saw that Bella called.

"Answer it," Alex said.

Lucas answered the phone. "Hello."

"Lucas! Hey, my mom told me you stopped by! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You seemed tired."

"Oh well, I'm not anymore! Do you still want to hang out?"

He looked at the guys, Andrew and Alex shrugged. Lucas sighed. "I'm kind of with the guys right now."

"Oh.. what are you guys gonna do?"

"I don't know probably just go to my house and watch movies or play games."