Chapter 20: Party Kisses

Ethan was on FaceTime with Brielle. He was in his room laying down watching t.v while Brielle was putting on her makeup to go out with Emma.

"You look beautiful." He smiled. She looked at the camera and blushed. She put down her lipstick and made a kissy face.

"What do you think? Cute, or?"

"Beautiful."

"I love you." She said while plugging in her curling iron.

"I love you more."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." He grinned as he saw how concentrated she was on curling her hair. He chuckled softly.

"What?"

"Nothing just, you're so cute."

Brielle grinned. "You're cuter."

"You're the cu-" He got cut off when all the guys walked into his room. Ethan sighed and looked at Brielle through the screen.

"Tell them I said hi. We will talk later?"

"Yeah, I love you."

"I love you too." She said before hanging up.

"Oh, shit were you talking to Brielle?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, she says hi," Ethan said.

"Shit, we are so sorry man, we thought you were ready," Alex said.

"Don't worry about it." Ethan got up and walked towards his closet to get his sweater. He put it on and saw the guys were all looking at Lucas's phone. Their eyes were widened and mouths were opened.

"You guys okay?"

"Ethan, come here."

Ethan walked towards them and looked at the phone. His eyes widened. "Holy shit."

He saw a photo of Bella and Isaac. Bella posted the photo about an hour ago.

@issabella: love it  when he surprises me :-)

[tagged: @issaacc]

126 likes, 7 comments

"Okay, we can't tell Bella anything," Lucas said.

"We need answers!" Andrew said.

"And we will get them, just not now. We have Daniella in Chicago so that's good." Lucas continued. They all looked at Andrew. His face was pale.

"She's in Chicago right?" Ethan asked.

Andrew shook his head. Lucas groaned. "What the fuck are we going to do?"

"Nothing, we are going to do nothing. When the time comes then we tell Bella everything." Alex said.

"Alright," Lucas said. Andrew nodded his head.