Chapter 11: Revenge

Bella was home alone on a Saturday night. She went back to school that the following week after being "sick". Alex hasn't said anything, but he has given Bella looks in the hallways and in class. Bella's parents went out on a date and Noah was at her friend Samantha's house for a sleepover. It was raining really hard out and she was in her bed watching movies. Her phone went off and she unlocked it to see a text from Isaac.

Issa cock: i miss u

She sighed and locked her phone leaving him on read. Her phone went off again and this time it was a text from Alex.

Asshole: we need to talk

She left him on read and continued to watch the movie until her phone rang. She groaned and answered it.

"What!"

"We need to talk." He said loudly into the phone. She heard some noises of people talking and music playing in the back. He was at a party and she knew who's party it was also. Kyle's.

"Now?"

"Yes now! I'm coming over." He said before hanging up. She groaned because Kyle lived only three blocks away from her.  In a few minutes, there was a knock on her door. She went downstairs and opened the door to find Alex. He was wet.

"Holy shit, come in." She opened the door wider for him and quickly shut it when he got inside.

"We need to talk."

"I know." She said before going upstairs and he followed her.

"Can I take off my shirt and let it dry?" He asked her. She nodded and watched him take off his shirt and hand it to her. She went back downstairs and threw it in the dryer.

She went back up to find him in her room shirtless. She took a full look before walking inside and sitting on her bed.

He just looked at her and smirked.

"What?"

"You do realize you're only wearing an oversized shirt, and you're sitting like that." She quickly threw the blanket over her and looked at him.

"Perv." She muttered.

He just shrugged before sitting next to her.

"Kyle's back."

"I know." She said crossing we arms over her chest. He looked at her and chuckled shaking his head.

"Your boobs are you know..."

She grabbed the pillow and hugged it.

"Anyways, Kyle and I were talking and um... just came back and he's positive."

"What?" She cocked her head to the side staring at him confusingly.

"He's HIV positive."

Bella's eyes widened. "Holy shit."

"Yeah, and this is where we need to talk."

"That night you kissed me-"

"You kissed me." She said.

"Whatever, were you.. you know... well do you have.."

"I'm not HIV positive." She said.

"But you kissed me, and did heroine."

She slapped her forehead and shook her head. "You idiot, you can only get HIV through needles, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk, and blood if the other person is HIV positive."

"But you used needles.."

"That were clean! No one used them! I did it once and I got tested and I'm HIV negative."