Chapter 23: Intoxicated

Isaac was walking back and forth with his hand running through his hair. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He yelled.

"Why is she here?" Riley asked Alex.

Alex shrugged. "I have no idea."

"Did Andrew invite her?" Isaac asked.

"No," Alex said.

"Fuck," Isaac muttered.

The door opened and Kyle and Lucas walked in. Kyle had a confused look on his face. "Why are you all in my room?"

"Daniella is here," Alex told Lucas. Lucas's eyes widened, but then he started to laugh.

Hunter looked at him and then started laughing. Everyone looked at Hunter.

"It's not funny!" Isaac said.

"Dude, he's stoned." Hunter laughed.

"I thought you didn't smoke anymore?" Riley said.

Lucas looked at her and grinned. "Shh, don't tell Bella."

"He's also drunk and is also hiding secrets from Bella. Wow, doesn't this keep getting better and better!" Hunter said.

"Hiding secrets?" Alex said.

Hunter just looked at Isaac and Riley and back Alex. "You can figure it out, after all, it's not that hard to walk into."

"I invited Daniella, what's the big deal?" Kyle said.

Isaac looked at him for a split second before holding him against the wall. "The big fucking deal is that you don't know what you have just done!" He spat in his face.

"Isaac!" Hunter yelled before pulling him off of Kyle and shoving him. Isaac tried to go after again, but Hunter got in the way and kept pushing him back.

"Stop." She yelled.

"It's all his fault!"

"No! It's your fault! It's all of our fucking faults! Bella needs to know the truth about Daniella now! It's either she hears it from us or from her. So no more fucking secrets!" Hunter yelled.

"We can't tell her about us!" Riley said.

"No you're right, not we. You. You're going to fucking tell her." Hunter spat.

"You two have a thing?" Alex said before looking at Riley and Isaac. They both looked at each other and didn't say anything. Alex got up slowly. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

"I thought you didn't drink?" Kyle said with a confused look.

"I didn't, but oh well. I will come by later to smoke with you guys?"

Kyle looked at him and shrugged. "Sure man."

Alex left the room and so did Kyle and Lucas. Hunter turned around and looked at Riley and Isaac.

"The truth comes out tonight." She said before leaving the room. She went downstairs to find Ethan and Andrew playing beer pong. She quickly walked up to them and whispered in Ethan's ear. "Daniella is here."

Ethan's eyes widened and he looked at Hunter and back at Andrew. He whispered the same thing to him and Andrews' eyes widened.

"Sorry guys we have to go!" He said to the other team before all of them went into the kitchen where it was less crowded.

"What do you mean she's here?" He asked Hunter.

"As in she is here at this party!"

"Where's Bella?" Ethan asked.