Chapter 30: Tiffany

Andrew walked into the main office and sat in the chairs. He was waiting to talk to the principal about his acceptance to Rutgers since the principal did want to congratulate him and give him more advice.

"Are you waiting to talk to him?" Ms.Grayson asked.

"Yeah."

"Well he's having a meeting in there, but you can stay and wait since it is the last period."

Andrew nodded and looked at the principal's door. He heard yelling and his eyes widened. Ms.Grayson and Andrew shared a look. Soon enough the door opened and Bella stormed out crying. Her mother walked out after looking furious and then her sister who walked out with her head down and she was crying. Andrew looked up to see the principal sigh. He looked at Andrew.

"Come in."

Andrew nodded and got up carrying his backpack and walked inside.

"Shut the door." He said softly. Andrew shut the door and sat down across from him.

"So, Rutgers!" The principal, Mr.Rockwell said.

"Rutgers," Andrew he huffed out.

They talked until the bell finally rang. They both got up and Mr.Rockwell opened the door for Andrew.

"Very proud of you Mr. Harris." He patted Andrews back.

"Thank you, sir."

Andrew walked out of the office and saw Tiffany waiting outside. He raised his an eyebrow. She smiled at him.

"Did you wait for me?"

"Yeah, I figured I can help you study for psychology that's coming up since you failed your last test."

"How'd you know that?"

"I help grade papers."

"I'm busy." He said before walking past her.

"With what?" She turned around to look at him.

"Family stuff."

"Family stuff." She laughed softly to herself. She knew it wasn't family stuff because in that moment Brenda Jacobs walked right up to him.

"Ready?" She smiled up at him.

"Yeah." He put his arm around her shoulder and they both walked to the exit. He looked back at Tiffany and his face softened. She shook her head and walked down the hallway.

Bella opened the door to her house and ran upstairs. Her mom tried to run after her but when she heard the door slam she sighed and walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine. Noah walked in and shut the door behind her.

"Mom I'm so-"

"Just go to your room. I don't want to hear it."

Noah nodded and walked upstairs and passed Bella's room. She heard her crying and frowned. She walked up to her door, but quickly turned around and walked to her room. She knew Bella didn't want to see her right now.

The doorbell rang and their mother went to open the door to see Tiffany. Her mother raised an eyebrow at Tiffany.

"Hi sweetie, may I help you?"

"Is Bella home?"

"Now isn't really a good time, but I will tell her you stopped by." She was about to shut the door but Tiffany's foot stopped it.

"Mrs.Parker, please it's for a project. I just have to go over it with her and I will be out."

She looked at Tiffany and nodded. She opened the door for her and Tiffany walked in.