Chapter 19: Riley

It was Christmas break and Bella came back the day after Christmas. She went to California to celebrate with the rest of her family and then she came back with Riley. Hunter went to Mexico for Christmas vacation but was going to go to St.Charles on New Year's Eve. Isaac was in Minnesota visiting his side of the family. They just got back and it was a late flight. They all walked into Bella's house and sighed with relief.

"Home sweet home," Noah said while jumping on the couch.

"Agreed." Her mother said sitting down.

Her dad brought in all the luggage and looked at his family. "No no, guys I got this! It's not like there is any luggage or anything!"

"Oh shut up." Her mom said.

Riley giggled and so did Bella. "Your parents are still the same." Riley grinned.

"Yeah." She grinned.

They both grabbed their luggage and went upstairs. Bella opened her door and Rileys eyes widened.

"I love your room."

"I know." She grinned.

"Dude, it's so fucking cool." She looked around.

Bella plopped down on her bed and sighed in relief. Riley did the same thing and they both looked at each other.

"I can't believe you're finally here." She smiled at Riley.

"Same. I can finally meet all the guys."

"Yeah!"

"And that hottie Ethan." She grinned.

"Alright, relax." Bella grinned.

"What? He's so hot. His lips and his eyes and his hair and hi-"

"I get it!" Bella laughed.

"So, let's go hang out with them."

"Now?" Bella asked.

"Yes now!" Riley got up and grabbed Bella. Bella groaned and got up.

"Riley, they are all busy."

"No, they aren't because they are all at the diner and that's where we are gonna go because I've been wanting a burger since I've gotten on that plane."

"So we are just going to walk in and pretend to not notice them?"

"Yeah." She grinned.

"You're crazy, you know that? How do you even know they are there?"

"Lucas texted you saying he was there with guys and something about all of them making fun of Ethan for getting fries and a shake."

"Riley!"

"Bella! Let's go!" Riley groaned.

"I hate you."

"I love you too." She put on her jacket and threw a jacket at Bella. They both went downstairs and told her parents they were leaving to the diner.

"Bella." Her father said.

"Yeah, dad?"

He tossed her his car keys and grinned. "Don't scratch my baby."

"Dad, are you serious?" She gasped.

"Yeah, just be careful. I mean it if anything happens to her I will make you sleep outside."

"Oh, Tim it's just a car." His wife said passing by them and drinking her beer.

"Honestly, I love your family," Riley said.