Chapter 8: Isaac, Emma, and Brielle

Bella woke up to the sound of honking coming outside her window. She groaned and got up yawning. She opened her door and poked her head out.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

Lucas got out of his car and looked at her. "Get dressed! We're late!"

Her eyes widened when she saw it was Lucas. She quickly ran to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She came back to her room and changed into her undergarments, her high-waisted skinny jeans, a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt, she put on her socks and her high top black and white converse. She put on her sweater. She brushed her hair and let it down. She grabbed her bag and phone and ran downstairs to find her family eating breakfast.

"Sorry, gotta run! Can't be late to school!" She said before kissing them all on the cheek and grabbing a piece of toast and a banana. She headed out of the door running towards Lucas's car.

Noah looked at her parents and laughed.
"I can't wait till Lucas tells her that it's a Saturday."

Bella's parents laughed and continued to eat her breakfast. Bella came back a few second shortly. She walked in quietly because she knew her family would joke about it. She put her bag down next to the door and slowly walked back outside and shut the door. She ran back to the car and got in the front.

"Idiot." Lucas laughed. She looked at him and stuck her middle finger at him. He grinned and drove out of her driveway. They drove to go pick up Alex and Andrew.

"So, are you excited to have a girl in the group for a couple of days?"

"Yes!" She grinned.

"You're gonna love her, Brielle she is so great. We all love her and Emma."

"Emma?"

"Yeah, well Debbie on the show, but Emma plays her and she's the coolest person ever."

"Is Emma coming?"

"I think so. Brielle was talking about her a lot yesterday so I'm guessing."

Bella just nodded. Lucas pulled into Andrews driveway and honked. Andrew and Alex both came out and got in the back seat.

"Hey, Bella." Andrew smiled at her.

"Hi, Andrew." She gave him a small smile.
Alex just nodded his head up at her.

"Hi, Alex."

"Sup." He said before going on his phone. Bella just looked down. Andrew looked at her and his eyes softened. Lucas started to drive to the diner to meet Ethan and Brielle and maybe Emma. Lucas parked and they all got out walking into the diner.

"We are meeting friends here and they already got a table," Alex said to the hostess.

"Ah, follow me." She took four menus and took them to a table where Brielle, Ethan, and Emma were sitting at.

"Emma!" The boys grinned. They all went up to hug her and Brielle. Bella walked behind them. Emma looked at Bella and smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Emma!"

"Hi, I'm Bella." She introduced herself.