Chapter 13: The Story of Daniella

Ethan and Bella were both in her room laying on her bed listening to music. It was the night before Bella and Ethan were going to leave to go to California. Things have been different over the past two weeks. Lucas hasn't spoken to her at all, Andrew talks to her more and they've hung out a couple of times, Alex only talks to her to see if Lucas spoke to her because Lucas was ignoring Alex also. Ethan and Bella were closer than ever. Ethan hung out with the guys, but he like hanging out Bella. He learned a lot about her, but Lucas warned him that she gets clingy.

They both were staring up at the ceiling in complete silence. Ethan couldn't take it so he broke it.

"Are you excited to see them?" He asked.

"My friends? Yeah, it's almost been a year."

"What are they like?"

"Riley is crazy and just so fun to be around. Hunter is the sweetest person I have ever met and she is so smart and overall just a great person to be around. Isaac, he's my best friend, he's just the greatest person you will ever meet."

"They should come here sometime."

"They are actually. Well, Riley is because she is actually in college, and her winter break is coming soon and she gets like a month off so she is coming here and spending it with me, but for Christmas, I have to go back to California and spend it there and then Riley comes here with me."

"Ah, nice." He grinned.

"Are you seeing Brielle tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I am gonna go see the cast and crew and then Brielle and I are gonna spend Thanksgiving together."

"Are you excited to see her?"

"Yeah, I missed her birthday, so when I see her I can finally give her the gift I bought her."

"Which is?"

"A ring and bracelet from pandora, and I just made her a card."

Bella's face softened. "That is so cute."

"Yeah." He blushed.

Bella's mother walked into her room. "Hey, Ethan."

"Hi, Anna." He smiled at her.

"Honey, are you all packed?" Her mother asked her.

Bella nodded and pointed to her suitcase that was next to her dresser.

"Okay, perfect." She grabbed her suitcase and walked out. She came back in a few seconds later.

"Ethan, are you staying for dinner?"

"No.' He gave her a sympathetic look.

"I have to go home and pack, my flight is in a couple of hours." He looked at his watch.

"Aw, alright well have a safe flight and when you come back you will come over and have dinner?"

"Of course." He smiled at her mother. Bella's mother left leaving Bella and Ethan alone.

"I should get going."

"Yeah, I will walk you out."

They both got up and Ethan grabbed his stuff. They headed downstairs and Ethan said goodbye to her family. Bella opened the door for him and he hugged her. She hugged him back.

"Have a safe flight." He said.

"You too." She smiled at him. He walked to his car and drove out of her driveway and drove off home. Right, when Bella was going to close the door another car pulled into her driveway and it was Lucas's. Bella went outside and shut the door. Lucas got out of his car and looked at her.