Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kyle was summoned to the ancients headquarters. He dropped down onto one knee. Kyle had his hand across his chest in respect.

"Rise young one." The eleven ancients said in unison. Kyle stood up straight and held his head high.

"You have information about the girl?" They asked.

"Yes my liege's." Kyle stated formally. The ancients murmured amongst themselves.

"Continue child." One of them stated. All the Ancients sat up high in the grand court, in their dark blood red robes. Only Kyle and the Ancients were present. The ancients were shrouded in darkness, giving them an eerie aura.

"The girls name is Airi Silver. She is strong, powerful and is a major threat. I'm sorry to report that she has already killed three of your kin. They were killed in a fight to bring her to the court-" Kyle was cut off by one of the Ancients.

"Were you present at the fight?" One of them asked. Kyle felt like the whole world leaned in closer just to listen to his answer. Bravely he answered.

"Yes my liege I was present at the fight."

"Why did you do nothing?"

"The girl had already dealt me a blow." Kyle lied, hoping that the Ancients couldn't tell that he was lying.

"What is your power child?"

"Manipulation."

"Then tell me, why you did not manipulate the girl?

"I manipulated her enough to make her drowsy but, she figured out how to bloke me and used the only weakness I had when it came to my powers."

"This shows that the girl is indeed a threat to us." The ancients murmured.

"You will be in charge of capturing this girl, Kyle Sage. She must not be allowed to stay free." They said in unison.

"As you say, so it shall be." Kyle replied.