Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Airi moaned as she came to. Airi blinked her eyes open. Someone hovered above her face.

"Jason?" Airi asked.

"Don't you recognise your own friend?" Jennifer said. Airi was now wide awake. She hugged Jennifer. Tears of joy came from Airi's eyes. Airi went to stand up when a wave of vertigo came over her. She sat back down and put a hand to her head.

"You alright?" Jennifer asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Airi responded. She tried standing up again. Airi looked around when she got her balance standing up. They were in a high tech cell. The doors were electronic and they had no way of picking the locks.

"Have you tried getting out?" Airi asked.

"Yeah, once or twice. Both attempts failed." Jennifer confessed grumpily. The door opened and Kalied walked in.

"Brother?" Jennifer asked.

"You traitor!" Airi yelled.

"My reasons were my own." Kalied replied solemnly. He grabbed Jennifer's arm and dragged her out of the cell. Airi was all alone. Well that just makes things easier for me, now that I know why he did it. Airi thought.

Kyle came into the cell and grabbed Airi by the arm. He dragged her out of the cell and to a science lab. Airi saw a six year old that looked very similar to her, in a stasis pod. The young girl even had wings. Airi stared at the child. She felt Kyle smirk at the look on her face. Airi glared at Kyle but, continued following him obediently. Kyle put her in a room with no windows, only a chair and a door. Kyle chained her to the chair then walked out of the room.

A few minutes later Aries walked in with smirk playing on his lips. It really did not suit him, no matter how you looked at it. He was a manic in Airi's eyes, no he was worse than a manic in fact. He was the exact definition of psychopath. Airi glared at him with perfect evil eyes. The said psychopath just laughed at her.

"Care to share what is so funny?" Airi asked with all her loath and hate.

"Why, yes I do actually. The eyes your giving me know are the exact same eyes that your late mother gave me just before she died." Aries laughed.

"My mother was dead way before you saw her." Airi gritted out. She watched as he walked around the room. She watched him until he was behind her back. Airi couldn't see him but, the feathers on her back stood on end as she felt his breath on her neck.

"I don't mean Lady Night. I think you know who I mean, you just don't want to acknowledge the fact she died staring at you with glassy eyes. You don't want to acknowledge that your the reason she is dead. You don't like being the killer, but the truth of the matter is that you killed your own mother. The first ever Angel, the Timeless Angel Sheala." Aries whispered into her ear. Airi was so angry, frustrated, sad, depressed, lonely and most of all tired. She just want to lay down and have a good long sleep.

"You are going to do as I say and open Hell's Gate." Aries said.

"Like hell I am." Airi said then cracked up laughing. Aries gave her a confused look.

"Sorry, I just, said like hell I am right after you told me to open Hell's Gates." Airi said between breaths. Her laughing stopped in an instant when she felt a stinging sensation on her cheek and when her head was thrown to her left. Aries had slapped her on the cheek. Airi smiled at the now burning sensation. Aries had pure fury in his eyes. Airi coughed up blood from when she had bit tongue.

"You are going to open the Gates whether or not you want to!" Arises roared before storming out of the room with a foul look on his face. Airi looked around the room again. She felt her hand cuffs that were behind her back. Airi sent a small current to short circuit the electric hand cuffs. The cuffs made a buzzing noise before they dropped off of her hands. Airi rubbed her wrists while standing up. Airi studied the door. Of course there was a seal. Removing seals were always such a bother. With a sigh, Airi put her hands on the seal.