Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jason groaned and sat up in his bed. Man, he had a major headache. Jason rubbed his head. He looked at the time. It was ten o'clock at night. Jason walked into the kitchen and saw the note on the bench. He read it in his head.

Dear Jason,

I've gone out with my contact to that ball I talked about. I will most likely get back at ten. Please do not try to follow me, I will be fine. Have a good night and don't wait up for me. I will be back at late.

From Airi ❤️

It's already ten at night so Airi should be back, Jason thought. Jason walked into Airi's room expecting to see Airi asleep in her bed. What he saw made him worry. Airi was not there just empty bed. Airi was never late. Jason started to panic. The sudden scent of her blood hit him like a ton of bricks.

Jason's eyes glowed with blood lust. He bit his own wrist to make it pass. Once Jason had himself under control he tried to open the front door. The door was locked and sealed by an anti vampire seal. Dratz Jason thought. He tried kicking the door down with all of his strength. The seal wavered for a minute but, then it strengthened. Jason paced the living room, thinking of a way to get out.

Jason knocked the coffee table by accident and a vase on the table wobbled over to the edge and fell. Jason dived and caught it before it hit the ground. Jason went to put the vase back when he thought of an idea. Jason walked over to the large glass window and tapped it, testing it's strength. Jason looked down and immediately backed up. He had been planning on jumping down but, looking at this height though, it was probably not the best idea. Jason looked at the vase then at the window, a quick plan forming in his mind. Jason threw the vase at the window, shattering the glass. He heard people unlocking the door. Jason hid himself in the kitchen, once he saw all of the guards enter the living room, he made a barrier of air around them that they could not escape. Jason sprinted out of the unit and ran down the stairs, instead of using the elevator. At the exit of the building five other noble class vampires stood there waiting. Jason released his hold on the wind barrier and focused on his battle. Jason made a flame appear in his hand. He threw the flame at the vampires. The flame landed in front of them and then grew. Jason focused on the flame, making it larger and larger. Soon there was a large fire crackling. The five noble class vampires burned but, did not die. Okay so they have fire immunity but, let's see what they think of a little rain. Jason thought. He manipulated the tiny h2o droplets in the air to form a large floating orb of water. He made the water float over to the top of the five vampires. He let the water rain down on them. The five vampires screeched in pain. They soon turned to dust.

Jason dashed out of the hotel following Airi's blood scent. Jason recognised the route he was on. Jason ran for the vampires coven.

Sorry, this really just a filler chapter... Still vote and comment If you could. It keeps me going and inspired to write more.