Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kyle dashed back home to do some research. The whole entire time, Jason had been snoozing away on his bed. Kyle walked into the house with more than one minor injury. His mother gasped and his father raised an eyebrow.

"What happened?" His mother asked. Jason and Kyle's mothers name was Belinda and their father's name was Daimon.

"Nothing." Kyle grumbled remembering the way Airi had ruffed him up.

"This is definitely not nothing. For a vampire of our class to even get bruised is near impossible. Was it someone from another clan?"Daimon asked.

"No, it wasn't someone from another clan."

"Are you sure?" Daimon asked

"Positive."

"Then how did you get injured?" Belinda asked curiously.

"I tell you when I figure that one out." Kyle grumbled and slammed his bedroom door behind him.

He went up to his computer and opened Google. He searched Airi Silver. Nothing came up. Kyle then remembered the blade she had been wielding. Kyle searched the blade up. Only two images came up. One of Airi and one of the blade. Kyle clicked on the image of Airi. He looked at the website for the image. Kyle clicked on to the web address. A screen came up asking for an id and password. This website was a special website that only vampires could access. Hardly any humans knew about the existence of vampires. Those who did were either feeders or vampire hunters. Airi didn't fit in either of those categories. She didn't hunt vampires but, she didn't serve one either, yet she knew of their existence. Kyle typed in his password and ID for the website. The page opened and chats popped up onto the screen. Kyle scrolled through the chats until he spotted something that had information. The chat read:

Girl with intoxicating blood seen to have been protected by a noble class kid. Location unknown. History of the girl is unknown. Ancients have been requesting someone brings the girl in for unknown reasons. Any persona who knows of this child please reply to this post.

Kyle clicked onto the the post to see all of the posts. They all had different locations. Airi had been sighted in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland to name a few, and now New York. Kyle opened up the reply section and started typing.

The girl's name is Airi Silver. She has the ability to throw, defeat and kill vampires of noble class. Wields a dagger that is an anti-vampire weapon. She is not a hunter or feeder. Is still in New York and is injured. Trusts no one. Feisty, well trained in combat.

For more information contact the New York clan and ask for the Sage household.

By Kyle Sage.

Kyle clicked enter and sent the message. Almost instantly replies came filing in. More questions popped up. Most of them asking about how he got the information. Kyle smirked at his handy work and rested his hands above his head. The phone rang and Kyle headed for the phone. Jason beat him to it and looked as if he had seen a ghost. Jason's face paled and he handed the phone over to Kyle.

"Is this Kyle Sage?" Asked a vampire.

"Yes. Is this about the information on that girl?" Kyle asked knowingly.

"Is that information true? Is the girl still in New York and is her name Airi Silver?" The vampire asked. Jason stepped a few paces back before disappearing out the door.

"Yes. She is in an abandoned house on 12th street."

"Thank you for your cooperation." The vampire said before hanging up.