*1*

-2011-

"Good morning, Baekhyun sunbaenim." A girl who he assumed as his junior greeted him.

He gave her a smile and a slight bow, before going back to focus on the note.

He is pretty popular in this school, so it is not a really rare sight to have students who he doesn't know greet him.

No, don't misunderstand. The reason why he is studying right in front of the school gate is not because he seeks for attention. He is waiting for his friends.

After all, it is not a crime to study here, right?

His eyes travelled on the paper, as he sang the song, hitting each notes perfectly, unaware with a presence who watching him since then.

"Good morning," Another voice greeted him.

He looked up, only to see a older woman smiling at him.

He responded awkwardly, bowing slightly to her, not sure why she greeted him.

"Um, I'm Park Hye Jin, an agent from SM Entertainment. I heard your voice when you were humming the song a few seconds ago, and I would like to cast you. Are you interested to be an idol?" She introduced.

His lips slightly parted as he tried to process the words. "I-Idol?"

The woman nodded, still smiling professionally. "I guess you're surprised with this encounter. But in case you're interested, please come to the audition that we held a few days from now."

She handed him a paper, which he accepted it with a slow thank you.

"You've time to think about it. So please consider about it. I'm hoping for the best. Thank you." She thanked, bowing before walking away from the school.

Baekhyun turned his head to the paper in his hand, reading each words there.

He blinked his eyes, still can't proceed what just happened.

His thought washed away when his friend linked his arm on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" His friend asked, trying to peek on the paper.

"Nothing really. Let's go." Baekhyun folded the paper, slipping it between his books.

Should I?

---