*28*

(Taeyeon Pov)

The spotlight shower right above me as the song starts played.

The pink light wave slowly in front of me, making me become more emotional. The feeling is mixed, letting the tears gathered in my eyes.

No matter how much I call out,
You won't come back,
If we would've stopped early,
It might've been better...

Is it?

I can't believe it, he says that it's over,
I can't erase those words between us.

Tell me that it is not..

The song ended and I open my eyes, looking at the pink ocean. This concert feel different. It's like someone special is watching me. 

What is it?

Why she feels like he is here?

It's totally nonsense. How come did he here? 

The back up dancer get to the stage, making me hit the reality. They helped to lift the stand mic before we get ready for the next performance.

^

(No One Pov)

He watches her from a far. With the disguise, he really hope that no one could recognize him.

Hyung, why did you make me like this?

Luckily, his brother got the seat that perfect for him. His seatmate also didn't bother to have a conversation with him.

That's good enough.

He could see how much she loves to be with her fans through her eyes. It is obvious. 

Not lying, he misses how she would talking to him about her feeling when the concert is ended, how it feels when she is with her fans, he knows all of that.

And now, he is tearing up when he heard her song. The song that really same with their situation.

Even the song knows us well than our own fans..

The concert ended beautifully. Baekhyun leaned against the seat comfortably, thinking if he should meet her or not.

"She must probably tired to meet me, isn't she?" He asked himself. 

He wants to meet her. He wants to let her know he is here. But a part of him telling him that it is wrong. He heaved a deep sigh, stepping out from the hall with unclear mind.

As he was thinking, a familiar soft voice meet his ears. "Baekhyun?" 

He turns to his left, revealing a person who is already in a comfortable t-shirt and sweater, which is shockingly a gift from him for SNSD Mr.Mr comeback 3 years ago.

The thought of her still wearing it makes his lips curved into a sweet smile.

"Y-you come for the concert?" She half-whispered, but still, he could catch it, especially when there is only them here.

"Yes, Baekbeom hyung give one ticket as my birthday gift." He said as he walks closer to her.

"You don't get recognize by anyone?" She ask in concern.

Just for this time, can you please stop being concern about fans?

"No, surprisingly." He answers. The silence fill both of them, as if there is any topic that they can talk about.

"Your new song, is it about me?" He broke it with the question. Taeyeon let out a deep sigh at te question.

How should I answer that question, when I myself can't find the answer?

"Probably not." She lied.

"Really?" He stare at her eyes, searching for honesty. She quickly looks away. "Why did you asking the question that you already know the answer?"

"I just want to know, until when you want to keep lying to me." He said, making her heart clench. 

If you know how much it hurt to lie to you..

She chuckle to hide her pain. She hope that Baekhyun will not see it, which is just an imagination for her. Baekhyun will never miss up one thing. Especially when it comes to her.

"You kno--"

"Can I hug you?" Taeyeon cut him. Her trembling voice already shows how much she needs it right now.

Baekhyun somehow speechless at his spot. He never imagined she will said that kind of things in this 3 years. He feels, so happy, that anyone could imagine.

"S-sure." He open his arms widely. She hold her laugh at his speechless face before walking to his embrace.

They hug tightly like no tomorrow, enough to show their longing to each other. They both could feel the butterflies in their stomach. Baekhyun pressed his moist lips on her hair, smelling her vanilla scent.

"Where are you going actually before?" He ask as he rest his chin on the crook of her neck.

"I just come back from the washroom. And it is just happened to meet you." She said as she close her eyes, feeling the warmness of his chest.

"I'll try to be honest after this." She said slowly, too shy to express her own feeling, which Baekhyun found adorable to tease.

"Is it really you?" He asked. She scrunched her face at the question.

"I miss this side of you, Kim Taeyeon." His voice calling her name, it is successed to make Taeyeon fall to him even more. They smile between the hug, lose into their own thought.

*

Taeyeon has forgetting about her three bestfriends that also came to watch her concert. Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yoona who accidently meet the cute couple at their way to washroom squeal at the sweet moments.

 "Aigoo, how sweet they're." Sooyoung whispers, not wanting to let the couple notice that they're here.

"I'm jealous with unnie, Baekhyun is too gentle." Yoona nods, agree with Sooyoung.

"Don't act like Seunggi and Kyungho never act like that with you two. Stop stalking their private moments." Tiffany said before walking away, leaving the two stalker. 

"Unnie, Nickhun is also a gentleman, no need to be sad." Sooyoung and Yoona laugh silently, before earning two smack from Tiffany.

______________________________________________________
What's your opinion about this chapter? I feel like it is getting lame.

Thank you for my readers who left the sweet comments and helpful vote to my previous chapters! I owe you guys for that! It gives me supports to continue this story!

To my Ghostie readers, please show yourself!

Thank you guys!