*34*

"Really, this is your final decision?" Hyoyeon asked the trio seriously.

Yoona and Yuri already brought to the tears once they heard this.

Even the pain from Jessica's derpature 3 years ago still stuck in their heart, now they have to accept another reality.

Being an idol is not an easy career. They can't forever stuck singing and dancing, while get tied to the tight schedule.

Being an ordinary person, they still have an urge to try something new, and that just get to be happened to the three member of 10th years worldwide legend girl group.

SM Entertainment is main focus on singers, dancers, and idol group. Being one of the three big company in Korea, they maintained a good reputation on training their idol. They also trained actor, as well as the actresses, but since it is not an acting company, they can't get the well trained of acting, as goes as the drama offers.

Taeyeon stare at the contract papers in blank. Being with all the members in these 10 years, it is hard to let the memories go away.

Lee Soo Man himself got nervous in this state. The reasignment of the contract is not the small business.

Massaging his head, he slowly get the way in this problem.

"Wait, I think there is a better way." He placed himself on the sofa before staring at the girls' worried face.

"You will not reasign the contract with SM, but you still can promote as SNSD." He smile at the idea.

"You mean, we can reasign in another company, but we still can join on SNSD's activities, like that?" Tiffany asked in confusion.

"Yes." Sooman snaps his finger.

"That is such a good idea, how about the others?" Sooyoung looks at them one by one.

"Pabo, of course we will let you join!" Sunny said.

"But, how about the netizens?" Taeyeon speak up.

"I think that the reactions will be like Shinhwa and Highlight case." Hyoyeon gives up her opinion.

Sooman formed an unreadable smile. "Well, haters gonna hate. But yeah. SNSD is a legend."

-

"They misunderstood it." Seohyun whined. They are currently in Yuri's house.

"Let them be. We will explain later, maknae." Yoona said before sipping her hot coffee.

Taeyeon grabs her phone which is giving notifications non-stop since the contract reasignment news released out.

It is actually all of them. Gladly, they have a big family who cares about each other, which named; SM Family.

Taeyeon busy replying the messages from Yeri, Heechul, Leeteuk, Jonghyun, Minho, and mostly, Baekhyun.

It means that you will
not disband for now,
at least right?

Yeah, hopefully.

Thx God.

Why?

I'll never imagine living
without the first girlgroup
that I stanned.

XD.

Okay, I need to get going
now. We have to get into
the last rehearsal.

Really, Byun? You don't
have to message me in
the middle of rehearsal!

;P

Yah!

Fine, do well in your
concert. I'll watch the
fancams. Bye....

"Let's eat!" Her head snapped up at Sooyoung's scream. Her jaw dropped when she see eight boxes of pizza and eight bottles of soju.

"Really, guys? We just going over the diet two weeks ago." She asked.

"Unnie, let's just enjoy it! Maybe this is our last time, together." Yoona pouted as her eyes gathered the tears.

"This babygirl. No cry cry. Let's enjoy this night!" Tiffany exclaimed as she gives a signal to her bestfriend. The others cheered loudly.

Giving up, Taeyeon put her phone aside before walking closer to them, getting excited for the pizza and soju.

-

"Oh, God. I regret it." Taeyeon rub her face before observing the room, which is in a totally mess.

The pizza boxes flying around, the soju bottles rolling on the floor, and what worst is the eight girls laying uncontrobally like there is any bed on this big room.

Drank a bottle of soju, she could feel the bad hangover striking her head. Climbing over the king bed lazily, she placed her petite body on the comforter freely.

Well, we need to enjoy our life before married right?

-

"How many bottles did you drink last night? You should know your drinking limit." Baekhyun nagged to her.

Taeyeon who is in a very simple clothes, oversized white t-shirt, black shorts and a messy bun on her head, she groans in annoyance on the dining table.

Deep in her thought, she mentally cursed on Yuri who called Baekhyun when she said that she is too lazy to wake up. And there he was, nagging to her for drinking over her limit.

Baekhyun shake his head as he put the pot in front of her. The hangover soup's hot smell hit her nose.

"It has been a long time since I taste your cook." She said.

"Well. You're lucky that my schedule was free for this 3 days." He take his seat in front of Taeyeon who is having her hot soup.

"Is it that delicious?" He asked when she is to into the bowl.

"Like always, my bestfriend." She gives him a thumb up.

Bestfriend..

He smile bitterly, feeling sad. The fact that they need to wait for the future is a bit burden to him.

But yeah, they had promise each other. That they will keep the love deep inside their heart until the fans can accept them.

Even for thousand years, let's love each other,

Now,

In future,

Forever.

-
A sleepy update, heck yes. I hate myself.

Can't write anymore, going to sleep!

Annyeong, saranghae, sweet dream!