-39-

-Golden Disk Award 2018-

"Congratulation, EXO!" The host exclaimed, before the loud cheers from the white ocean echoed all over the hall.

All the artists stand up to pay their respect, except for the seniors, such as the two legend vocalist, Ailee and Taeyeon. They surely have a great time to meet each other after a long busy schedule.

"Make sure to watch me getting on the stage, okay?"

The remind from him flash in her mind, and she naturally clap her hand, while smiling, not an awkward ones, but full with happiness.

Who cares about the scandal? We're real, and we will act like one.

She has that mindset in her, all because of him. He encouraged her to be brave and face all the haters, since they will hate whatever she do, even if she did a good thing, such as being in love.

She managed to steal a glance on him, but since she still has that coward self in her, she call it a quick. But she could see that little proud smile on him, which she wasn't sure if it is because of her reaction or what.

She was very glad that Ailee was here with her, so that she will not give a very awkward reaction to their winning speech. She hoped that there is no more haters watching every action that she did, and what worst, filming them.

She was deep into her thought, that she doesn't realized that EXO already finished the speech and now walking to the backstage for the interview. The spotlight faded, and silence fill the hall once the white ocean finished cheering.

She could see a group of people in suit and dress getting up the stage, before setting all their music instrument.

Ailee must have noticed her confuse look, and immediately inform her. "This must be a tribute stage for Jonghyun." She whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh--" The word slipped out from her mouth unknowingly. She has heard about it, and also waited for it.

The light flash on the screen, before playing a VCR. Her heart ached once it was played.

She blinks her eyes, hard, as she thought to hold her tears from slipping out so easily. But it just keep forming, making it bolws in her eyes. Ailee glances on her concernly, before holding her hand, giving her some strength.

As the VCR ended, the spotlight move to the stage. There, a tiny petite of girl in ponytail, standing still, waiting for the music to play.

Lee Hi.

It has been a long time since she last saw her. Her face has become a lot prettier and matured than before, or maybe was because of her sad look.

Taeyeon has promised herself to not knock down again, but it immediately turn to a broken promise when the talented YG vocalist, turn around and stop singing.

She knows the pain. She felt it too, and she also has no idea how to stop it, or repress it. If she lose her sense, she must already running onto the stage, only to give a warm hug to her, and muttering a thank you for the willing to perform the song.