*9*

[Edited]

-2014-

The ring bell continuously. She got totally annoyed.

"Haishh, I just get a day to rest and someone is coming? What a mess." She mumbles in frustration, but her legs still making their ways to the door.

"Noona!!" She startled when he hugs me out of sudden.

"Baekhyun, why you have to come now?" She whined.

"Why? Can't I? I just want to visit my girlfriend after a long time. You're too busy with your comeback." He pouted and pulled away.

"Wait, don't tell me that I just wake you up." He stares at her.

"It is the truth." She glared at him.

"I'm sorry.  I don't know. I forgot that you're tired with the schedule. Go, continue your sleep. I'll go back." He looks down.

She heaved a deep sigh. "Okay fine. Just get in. But let me sleep for a minute first." She gives up. His face turn bright.

"I promise." He steps in. She walks into her room. Luckily, her members aren't here.

"Wait, why you're following me?" She asked when he walks in her room.

"I want to stay with you." He smile, make her heart flutter.

Laying beside her, he takes her to his embrace. She closes her eyes, enjoying his warmth.

"Taeyeon," He whispered. He'll only called her with a name when he is serious or when he want to said chessy things.

"Hmm?"

"Dream of me, okay?"

My lips formed a sweet smile as he gives a peck on it.

-

"I thought she said just for a minute but now is already an hour." Baekhyun chuckles slowly as he stared at her sleepping face.

He is so lucky to get this beauty in his life...

He smile as he thought of it. He peeks on her clock and realized that it is already 12 p.m.

"She must be hungry when she wake up." He muttered softly and gets up slowly from her bed.

He has a thought to order some pizzas, but then he remembers that she is on her diet. He checked her refrigerator.

"Like what I thought." He shakes his head when he sees the most food there are salads and vegetables. He found a chicken.

He remembered what he learned from Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He always helped them, so he knows a bit about the basic. He decided to cook chicken soup and tomato salad.

He cut some onions but they keep flying from the cutting board. He gets stressed.

"Ah, ah!" He groaned when he cut his finger. He quickly get to the sink and wash his finger.

"What are you do--- oh my god. What is this mess?" He heard Taeyeon's voice.

He looks at her and her eyes are travelling on the floor which is full with the onion.

"Did you hurt yourself?" She looks at his hand. He just grinned at her.

"Why are you still trying to cook when you know that you can't?" She nagged and takes out the first-aid-kit. She treats his wound carefully.

"Let me take care of this. Go sit there." She said and picks up the mess onion.

"Sorry." He pouted, feeling useless.

"No need to." She said.

-

"Why don't you eat the soup?" He frowned slightly.

"I'm on diet." She said.

"But it is a boiled soup. No chalories in it, you can eat it." He said.

"Don't want." She said.

"How could you do this? I cook that for you." He said.

"Excuse me? I think I'm the one who make 2/3 of this." She said.

He pouted and put down his chopsticks harshly. She startled at the loud sound.

"Hey, you're not mad right?" Her voice become soft. He ignore her purposely and stand up.

"Hey,hey." She catches him. As she pulls his arm, the door opened revealing Yuri.

"Oh, annyeong Baekhyun-ah." She gets in and put nine cup of coffee on the table.

"I'm not distracting anything, right?" She asked and smirk.

"No, no." Taeyeon released his arm. Baekhyun turns around and gets out without looking at them. He bumps the door.

Yuri startled at his action. Taeyeon heaved a sigh.

Is this what she has to deal with when she dated someone younger.

"Okay, so, mind to tell me what happened?" She asked with confuse face.

"Got into trouble. Later." She grabs her mask on the coffee table and quickly get out.

Luckily, he is still there, turning on his car engine. She knocks his window. He opened it, still not looking at her.

"Are you really going to treat me like this? We can't meet again after this due to my comeback." She said softly. His face softened.

"I'm not mad with you." He muttered slowly. 

"Maybe I'll not read or answer your messages and calls later. You understand right?" She asked. He nod and smile a little. She sigh in relieve.

"Annyeong. You will be late." She walks away from his car, giving him a way.

"Annyeong, Taeyeon." He said. Her lips formed a smile.

She loved it when he called her that way.

"I'll miss you." She whispers softly as her eyes followed his car.

-
The chapter is becoming more boring, so get ready. I'm sorry with this book.

Annyeong. Gonna sleep now.