41

This is the time when EXO-CBX's Blooming Days era. So it means that this is in April.

-
Taeyeon was playing with Zero when her phone ringing out of a sudden.

She let the puppy got the string ball as she takes her phone that placed on the sofa.

She ignored the barks that comes from the puppy to gain her attention. Looking at the dialer name, she smiled immediately.

"Hello?"

"Taeng! Our new music video--"

"Oh, gosh! I forgot. Oh my God, sorry! Wait! I'll--"

She rambling, but Baekhyun can't hear any longer since her footsteps echoed as she rushed to her room, taking her laptop.

He holds his laugh, but a grin still appear on his face as he continued to hear her rushing action. He could heard she put the laptop on the table a bit harshly, as if it is not even a fragile stuff.

"I'm really sorry Baek. I forgot, you should blame on Zero. I'm searching for it now. Loading--- wait--"

She finally stopped, and Baekhyun could already guess why. He let out a slow chuckle.

"It is only the teasers that appeared here. Did SM deleted it?" She asked to herself, but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Turn your face to the wall clock in front of you."

He said, imagining where she was. It is a proof that he used to be there many times, that he can memorized the arrangement in her house.

She obeyed him, looking at the clock.

11:55 p.m.

"It is not even 12 a.m. yet. Why did you so in rush?"

The reality hit her, and her face becomes red, knowing that it is her that embarassed herself.

"Y-you are the one that said it earlier. I thought the music video already out." She stuttered, covering her own mistake.

"Whatever Tae. I just want to remind you to watch it. Besides, I want to check if you already watched the teasers, since you're busy this week."

"Fine, I'm wrong." She muttered, making him laugh even more.

"I didn't even want to hear a sorry from you. You just being a careless girl that I love."

With that, she can't help to not cracks into a smile at his words.

-

Climbing onto the higher ground, she supported herself using the stone before sitting there.

She stared up at the sky, smiling slightly. Taking out her phone and earphone, she plugged into her ears.

She plays her favourite playlist, and the music of Someone Like You immediately played in her ears.

A figure placed himself beside her, but she doesn't flinched at all. He takes off the left side of her earphone before wearing it in his.

His lips curved up, but still cringing at his own voice. "Favourite?"

"Yeah. Of course." She responded.

"Not surprise." He mumbles. She is well known as an emotional person that hide many things in herself, and he knew she always preferred ballad more than pop.

"What're you thinking?" He asked, after the silence fill them for a second.

"Star. The brightest star on the sky that just become 29 years old a few week ago." She answers, softly.

Baekhyun pursed his lips, not knowing if this is his fault to ask her that damn question.

"Come on. Don't act awkward. I can control my emotion." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Knowing that she needs a lot of comfort, he shifted closer, making sure that she feels comfortable.

He wrapped his arm on her shoulder bone, rubbing it softly.

"Baekhyun."

"Um?"

"I love you."

"I know."

She pulled away from him, immediately slapping his shoulder hardly. "I'm not joking. Gosh, why did I even admit that out of a blue?" She said, annoyed.

"Well, I also didn't joke that I know it." He muttered, kissing her forehead gently.

This time, he let her head buried on his chest. Her ear glued on his heart, hearing the loud beat.

"What makes you suddenly blurt it out, princess?" He asked.

"Just want to."

"Something is bothering you." He said, finishing it with a peck on her hairlines.

"I just have some imagination about our life in future." She answers.

"What is it?"

"That we maybe will get tied and have children together, or maybe this forbidden love will stop one day, and we will separate away." She said.

His arms got tighter around her waist at the thought of separate with her. He can't. Really can't.

"Don't ever think about that second option. I will never let that happen for sure." He whispers so softly, making her shiver.

"Me also." She holds his hand, interwined it with her small ones.

The silence fill them, as they stared at the night sky. Both of them noticed the biggest and brightest star, which is between the small stars. Their hearts speak the same,

You always be there for us when we're in our hard times, thank you. Please pray for our future, Jonghyun. We love you.

-
Long time no see!