Chapter 4

~Qami POV~

It was 21st August, Wednesday. I was not ready to confront with Qeis but i have too. I had to say sorry to her. I don't want my friendship with Qeis be down. On that Wednesday morning, i tried to confront her. Before that, i let out all the unfresh air and take in the fresh air. I turned my body to the right and talked to her.

"Qeis?"

"What do you want?"

"I am very sorry about yesterday. I didn't have any intention to ignore you. I was too heartbroken and i was angry at myself."

"No it's ok. You're not at fault. I am at fault. I am the one who cause you to heartbroken. Im so-"

I cut her off.

"No no no. I was at fault. Whatever it is, please forgive me."

"Alright, Qami."

We hugged together. I almost rolled down my tears but i rubbed it away.

~Qeisha POV~

-After School-

I was so happy that me and Qami had solved our problem. My heart felt better than before.

We were waiting for Edward outside his class.

"Hey boy..."

"Hey princess..."

Me and Edward hugged each other so tightly.

"I miss you so much..."

"I miss you even more, Ed..."

When we were hugging, i could saw from my eye sight that Qami rolled her eyes. She looked away. I guessed she was jealous of us but i don't care at all.

We break the hug then hold our hands together.

"Guys, lets enjoy our time now!"

So me and Edward, Qami, and 'The Gengz' go to the field. We hold our hands along the way without letting go. I felt that someone was left out. Destiny was left out. She can't hangout with us because her parents were so strict. She was not allowed to stay back and spend time with us or hang out at any shopping mall. Whatever it is, Edward was still with me. So i had someone to accompany with me.

-During the hang out-

I could hear the soccer ball was kicked hardly by someone but i ignored that. So i thought it was not Edward but i heard it again. It was more than once. I looked out and see who was that. It's Edward.

"Baby, are you ok?"

No reply.

"Baby, what's wrong with you?"

He currently ignored me.

So yeah i gave up. Seems like he ignored me, i dont care what he was doing at all till the end of the hang out.

-At a restaurant-

He was sitting infront of me at the restaurant. 'The Gengz' had went home already. Left me and Edward. That time it was so awkward. We didnt talked to each other. I could sense that he was looking at me but i looked at different direction.

"Qeis?"

I ignored him.

"Qeis, im sorry for what i did to you just now."

I didnt respond him.

"Qeis plz talk to me. Im sorry for what i did to you. Plz forgive me."

Fine. He won. I talked to him.

"Fine. I forgive you. If one more time the same situation happen again, you will get it from me.

"Like as if you dare to do it. Hahahahahaha!"

"Shut up."

I rolled my eyes.

"If i wont shut up?"

"I will leave you alone here."

"If i stop you?"

"Uhhh!"

I walk off. Leaving him alone there.

I thought that i could walked away without him stopping me but i was wrong. Something sweet happened.

"Qeis, plz dont leave me alone."

He hugged me from the back and kissed me on my neck. His arms were around my waist. He was hugging me so tight that i couldnt even get away.

I turned my body to face him. I grabbed his hand.

"Ed, i wont leave you alone here again. I love you so much."

"I love you more baby."

We kissed passionately. I really dont wanna break the kiss. It was our first kissed overall.