Chapter 18

[Qeisha's POV]

26th September, Thursday

I woke up with Edward hugging me. I tried to slowly moved his arms away from my arms but he even squizzing me in. My back was facing infront of him. He was shirtless. I could feel his abs that were muscular.

"Edward...."

"Mmm?"

"Let me go...."

He refused to set me free.

"Good morning, babe..."

"Morning, Edward..."

He started to kiss my neck. I kept on moaning and moaning. Ok, i rather entertained him than doing anything else.

"Ed, are you moving out today?"

"I don't even want to move out today... I just wanna live with you..."

I turned my body to face him and stared blindly into the depth of his eyes.

"I love you... I love you more than anything else... I can't survive without you beside me every hour, every minute and every second... You're the only girl that i have in my heart... Am love you so much..."

I cupped my hand on his cheek.

"Awww that so sweet of you... Edward, to be honest, so far you're the only guy that i have been with throughout my life... And i feel that you're the guy that truly love me... I really love you... Love you than anything else..."

Finally, i got to express my feeling towards him. I felt so relieve. Edward then move closer to me and gave me soft kiss on my lips.

-In the living room-

I was in the living room with the rest of my friends except Edward who was still packing his bag.

"People! Tomorrow school will be as pernormal, right?"

"Yesh... But no lesson will be going on. Form teachers will take over."

I went up to my room and see how was Edward going.

"Edward?"

The hell. He ignored me. What is wrong with him? I had no idea. I sat beside him and looked at every single thing he did and even his eyes.

"Heyyy why are you so sad?"

He didn't even replied me. I hugged him from the side as i smell his perfume. I thought that he would not respond back but he did. Edward placed me on top of his lap and started to kiss me gently on my lips.

"I don't wanna leave you..."

He said in between the kiss. My heart sinks a bit when i heard he said that. I broke the kiss as i wanna said something to him.

"I know that. But, it's ok. We still can meet again, right?"

"Nooo... I wanna stay with you..."

"Edward, you have stayed here for like a month and it's time for you to come back home. Plz listen to me. It's not that i'm chasing you outta here. I don't want our parents to think negative things about us. It's for own good."

All he did was nodded his head. Well, i had to cheered him up.

"Smile please?"

Yay, he smiled. This what i liked about him.

"Let's have some fun?"

Edward was being cute.

"Hmm ok... Erm-"