Chapter 5

Nyahahahahaha! So heres the next chapter. Qeisha's relationship was going great but in the end you will see what happen.

-

-

-

-

-

-

~Qeisha's POV~

22nd August, Thursday

-Beep-beep-beep-beep-

"Mmmm... Wahhhhhh... What time is it now?"

I asked myself. I stretched my body.

I went to my bed side to stop the alarm clock. The timing shows 5:45 AM. I had to get ready for myself before im late. Edward was gonna fetched me at 7.

I quickly took a shower.

-After showering-

I put on my denim shorts and white crop top which on it says 'Ladies'. To look even pretty, i put on my make-up then straighten my hair. Lastly my long necklace, a pear of hello kitty earring and pink converse shoe.

I looked myself on the mirror.

"Perfect! And now time for breakfast."

I grabbed my school bag and get off my huge, beautiful room.

"Mum, have you prepare for my breakfast?"

"Everything have prepare. Enjoy your breakfast."

"Alright mum."

I checked the time was 6:27AM. Besides that, i received a text from Edward.

To:Qeisha

From:Edward

I'll be rite there in 10 minutes :)

--------------------------------------------

To:Edward

From:Qeisha

Alright. See you later. Love you babe :*

--------------------------------------------

To:Qeisha

From:Edward

Love you more :*

--------------------------------------------

I blushed for a minute. Hahaha im the type of person who love to blush about a 'cute matter'. ;)

"Hey sweetie."

I was shocked for a moment.

"Mom.... You really shocked me you know..."

"Awww... Im so sorry sweetheart."

"It's ok mum."

"Anyways, your cousin Tasha saw you with a guy hugging yesterday in a restaurant. Is it true?"

I was about to eat my sandwich when i heard my mum said that. I stopped for a moment. My eyes were wide open. Jaw drop to the floor. Felt like i was just awake from sleep.

Omg how can Tasha saw me with Edward. I planned not to tell my mum about my relationship with Edward. She ruined my planned. My plan had destroy because of her. I was so pissed off. That time i remembered that she was a stalker of me-.- . Whatever i do in school she knows. From that time, I had to be more careful because of her.

-Honk-honk-honk-

"I have to go now."

Kissed my mum.