Chapter 35

Oh God! Im so busy with my end of year examinations. Now, im back with my story exams already end!

[Qeisha's POV]

Qami came to my house early at nine which i just done my morning business. She bought for me a pack of pancakes. It's freaking delicious.

Tonight is the night when i will spend my night with Kendrick. Not really the whole night. I hope everything is alright.

I was sitting on the couch with Qami watching a channel where all the music videos in youtube plays there. After the music video Bang Bang, Endless Summer music video plays.

It's a little funny somehow watching your own music video. I don't know why i always felt that way.

"So...."

"So what?" I asked with my face looking lost.

"So.... I'm sure you can't wait for tonight, right?" Qami began to smirk at me causing me to blush.

"Duhhh! It's like finally i get to date with my crush." I said really sound happy.

"Is he even your crush or more than that, huh?"

"Well, i don't know. After all this shit happen it was all gone but right after he came into my life again, i started to have a crush on him again." I explain.

"Ya know, i was just wondering why he suddenly ask you for a date. It's like so out of a sudden, isn't it?"

"Qami, do i look like i know? Aishhh whatever it is, i'm dating my crush TONIGHT."

After i've finish talking to her, i threw away the packet of the pancakes in the dust bin. I went up to my room to take my phone.

I turn on my phone and i had miss calls from Charlie.

I called her back.

"Hey, Charlie. What's up?"

"Hi. Nah, i was just bored at home alone."

"Where is Destiny?"

"She's already out with Max. Anyways, can i come to your house now?"

"Sure, why not? Qami is here too. So, we can have some time together while Destiny with Max."

"Really? Alright, i'll be right there in 10 minutes. Babye!"

We hung up the phone call. I went back to where Qami was sitting.

[Charlie's POV]

I quickly change myself into a red jumpsuit.

I took all my belongings(like keys, phone, purse ext) then get myself in the car.

As i was driving, i turn on the radio and Rude from Magic was on play. I sang along with the song like a crazy one in the car alone.

I pressed the car horn when i reached Qeis' house.

I saw Qami's Mercedes car parked in front of the house door. So, i parked my car beside hers.

"Qeisha, i'm already here!" I yelled as i was walking towards the doorway.

"Charlie! Oh my love!" She began to act like a king who miss his son so much. Like he was away for ages. We spread our arms for a big hug.

I shot down on the couch beside Qami. She didn't even look up to me, too focus on her phone. Is she always like that?

"So, Qeis? Are you ready for tonight?" I asked as i flash to her a smirk face.

"Haha not really. I'm just a little nervous. Don't talk about this. It will make me wanna go for pee." We laughed.