Chapter 13

Sorry peeps. There is abit changes on chapter 12. The one on 'Continue Chapter 12'. So sorry once again. Continue on reading!

~Edward's POV~

21st September, Saturday

I felt pity for Qeisha but at the same time felt annoyed. She everytime cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. All i need to do was console her. Its really boring. I wanted to have fun last night with her but in the end it ended up different story. Haiss..

The time shows 9AM. I woke Qeisha up. She refuse to get up. When she shifted her body to the left, i saw a red line mark on her wrist. I took a closer look at it. She cut herself! No wonder she wore a cardigan. She wore that to cover the red line mark on her wrist. I just ignored that and i know what im gonna do later on.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, breakfast ready!"

She shouted from the kitchen.

I was in the room using my phone. I tweet my last tweet then went for breakfast.

~~~~~

"Qeis, u ok?"

"Yeah, im fine."

"May i ask you a question?"

"Go on."

"Why this few days you wear cardigan all the time?"

"Uh umm its cold weather..."

"No it's not. You lie right? You cut yourself and that is why you wear a cardigan just to avoid anybody seeing it. Yes right?"

"Uh no..."

"There is no need to lie coz i already saw it. Qeis, look at me here. Cutting yourself doesn't help you to solve the problem. However it will make the problem even worst. Listen to my advice. Pray to God that your problem will soon be smoother and smoother. Dont ever cut yourself. It is just a stupidest thing you ever did. Remember, God will always be by your side no matter what happens. God is the only one who can help you with everything. Plz remember."

She was speechless. She didnt say a word to me. I felt guilty after saying all of that. I dont know why.

~Qeisha's POV~

Freak me! Edward had knew that i cut myself. How the hell he know? I also do not know till now. Disappointed of myself? Yes. Angry of myself? Yes.

It's now 3PM. We had nothing to do so we went to the park to take in fresh air. After that, we went back home and rest ourselve. We sat on the sofa watching TV.

"Baby, can you take for me a glass of soya bean?"

"Sure. I'll go get it."

I was pouring the soya bean drink into a glass then i heard the door bell rang.

"I'll go!"

I shout to Edward from the kitchen. I opened the door and was so shocked. My parents were back. Im already so freaked out. Dont know what to do.

"Sweetheart!"

"Uh umm hi mum..."

There im like... Shit what am i suppose to do now? Edward is in the house. What would they think of him?

Mum and Dad entered the house and they were surprised to see a him in our house.

"Sweetie? Who is that?"

"Umm my um m-m-my b-boyfriend..."

"Ohh so that's your boyfriend?" Dad asked me.

"Yes Dad."