Chapter 19

[Qeisha's POV]

27th September, Friday

~beep~beep~beep~

"F*ck off!"

I throw my alarm clock to the floor. Sh*t what have i done? I had no alarm clock anymore. I immediately get up and picked up the alarm clock that broken into pieces. As i was picking up the pieces, i took my cell phone from the bed side. OMG! 6:30AM! I'm late! I just left the broken pieces at the side of the outfit cupboard.

Get in the toilet now!!!!!!!!!!!!

-After shower-

I put on my blue leggings and white t-shirt with a picture of a cat. Since i'm late already, i let my natural hair be natural. No curl. And no make-up. I put on my pink nerd spectacles which was no degree at all. Lastly my red stilleto high heel(I don't know how to spell). Done! Grabbed my bag and phone!!! Timing shows 6:55AM. No time for breakfast.

I quickly hopped in my car and started the engine. Put on pressure to myself.

-At school-

I was rushing to my class and yet Nathan obstructed my way.

"Nathan, can you get off my way? I'm late."

"Whoaa... Chill. It's not even late. The time is only 7:16."

Wait, what? Really? I fished out my phone from my pocket. Yup, he was right. Feeling embarrased? Yes. It was just a waste of my pressure. We made our way to the spiral staircase.

"So what's up, Qeis?"

"Nothing. What about you?"

"I'm forever like this. By the way, are your parents attending the parents-teacher-meeting today?"

"Yeah... I hate it."

"Why, Qeis?"

"I hate when my parents get to see my result. I'm sure they will be disappointed. My results are just sucks!"

"Come on. It's not to late to improve on your studies."

He was right. This year was just my first year in this school. It's not to late.

[Edward's POV]

What a great deed i've done with Hendrick and William. All of us were playing soccer in class. Double confirm that if our discipline teacher saw these, i'm sure we would be in the blue room for detention. Hendrick, William and me were tired so we rest for a while.

"Edward, i needa tell you something."

"What is it about?"

"Ermm about your girlfriend, Qeisha."

It sounds so serious.

"Go on."

"Ermm did you realise that Qeisha is getting near with Nathan?"

"Hmm nope. Why?"

"I see that they are getting closer. Sorry to say, ermm they are actually in relationship."

"What?! Then what about me?! Am i really her boyfriend?"

Hendrick shrugged. I couldn't believe that Qeisha was cheating on me. How could she lied to me about our relationship? My heart was broken. Tears started to roll down on my cheek.

~Kringggggggggggg~

It's Maths lesson. I couldn't concentrate in class. Kept on replaying of what Hendrick said earlier on. I was so disappointed on Qeisha. That means all this while she was just pretending in front of me.