Chapter 28

[Qeisha's POV]

28th November, Thursday

I'm that fight that you get on

International

First class seat on my lap girl

Riding comfortable

My alarm blares through my phone. Alarm? I forgotten to off my alarm yesterday. My hand was too heavy to lift up. Still in sleepy mode.

"Baby, it's noisy..." Nathan said in his sleepy tone.

I know all of you are wondering why was Nathan with me. He decided to sleep with me. Destiny slept in Nathan's room. 'Switched room'. Nathan hugged me tightly after i switched off the alarm clock. Or should i say cuddling?

"I love you..." He whispered to me with his raspy voice.

I grabbed his hand to kiss it.

-After shower-

I'll never forget that today is the audition. Me have to wear something nice rather than wearing beggy clothes or something else. At the same time, i felt so nervous and shaky.

I put on my white tight pants and grey tight crop top. A brown cardigan also i'm wearing. My hair is too long. I think i need to have a haircut. My stomach was grumbling. I'M HUNGRY!

I brought myself down to the kitchen. Food had been prepared on dining table. Pancake and honey.

"Good morning people!" I yelled loudly.

Steven and Nathan were in the living room watching TV. Destiny was in the kitchen. I think i should help her up if got any. I entered the kitchen and Destiny was making fruit punch.

"Do you want me to help you?" I offered.

"No, it's ok. I can do it by myself ." She denied.

"So, are you ready?" I asked her relating to the audition.

"Yes, i'm ready. Ya know, the feeling of nervous has been in me eversince i woke up. Oh God, i can't get rid of it." Destiny expressed her feelings towards me.

Looks like she have the same feeling as me. I walked over to the dining table to take a few slices of pancake. As i was taking, my eyes were covered by someone. The feeling of the hands were so familiar.

"Nathan, i know it's you. Stop it." I said as i was giggling.

"Nope, i won't remove it till you give me one thing." He paused for a moment as i was waiting for him to speak up.

"French kiss with me..." He said with his sexy voice.

"Not now. I wanna eat. I'm hungry."

"Then i won't remove my hand."

I tickled his waist hardly. He finally removed his hands off from my eyes. I stuck out my tongue to him. I WIN! Nathan showed his watch-out face to me. You think i'm scared, huh?

-The Audition-

I started to feel even more nervous than before. My legs and hands were shivering. Destiny and i were waiting at the backstage for our turn. I looked at Destiny and she was biting her lips. My arms stretched open to hug her. I remembered what Nathan advised me. Just continue to sing if you make any mistakes. You can do it. That advise also goes up to Destiny too.

"Number 947." The lady called out our number.

Destiny and i walked out to the stage.

"Hello girls." One of the judges, Demi, greeted us.