Chapter 7

~Qeisha's POV~

Day 2 | 24th August, Saturday

It was my day 2 in Singapore. Yesterday, all that me and my family had to do was shopping and rest. I really had fun. The most amazing part was i get to buy a new clothings, accessories and shoes. The clothings that i bought were red lace crop top and white crop top which on it says 'swag'. They were sleeveless. The lace was with few different patterns that really attracted my attention. It was so beautiful. I felt i wanna buy the whole clothing in that shop. Another things that i bought were a black flower mini skirt and 3 different coloured denim shorts. White, green and brown. I do bought some accessories too. A long star necklace, 3 pairs of earrings and a white pearl bracelet. Lastly, i bought a pair of high heels and a pair of pink flat shoes which had a flower design at the edge. I did bought something for Edward. A pair of Converse shoe. Im sure he gonna like it.

This time shopping was so satisfied. I'd got what i wanted.

On day 2, i went to David's house. We went there to sort out some things that we need on his engangement day.

"Hi David!"

"Hi Qeis!"

"Wow, finally you are belong to a girl now! Congrats, David."

"Thank you, Qeis."

"Make sure your relationship will last long till u die."

"Pray to God. How about you? Have you got one?"

"Yup. We've been together for a week only."

"Haha, make sure you take good care of him."

All i did was smiled my bestest smile.

His engagement was on 25th August. So left with 1 day.

The ring for his future fiancee was ready. Eveything was ready. Left with the day only. I was so excited and cant wait for his big day.