The Gray Sky

Sorry for not updating for a while. Here is the chapter! And the song on the side is Monster by Meg and Dia. If you do not take images with blood very well do not watch. 

-Enjoy 

-Vote

-Comment 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was staring at the river that was by the training field. I did nothing, but stare at the crystal clear river in front of me. I sighed. What do I do now? Hatake isn't going to let me leave the village. Should I just let my self go? 

I put my foot in the water, turning myself to water. Does this river have a way out of the village? I put my other foot in the water. I then got into the river, leaving my upper body out. Slowly, I began to go completely in. 

I always loved turning into water. I smiled, and put my head below water. My whole body was turned into water now. Even if Hatake wanted to find me now, he couldn't. I began to go with the flow of the river. 

I smiled at the feeling. The feeling that I'm able to let go. However, I found out that the rivers don't lead outside the village. I sighed, as I popped my head out somewhere. I looked to see no one here. It looked around to see myself near the hot springs. I wasn't inside, but outside. 

The water was hot. I didn't like it. I stepped out of the water, pulling my body back together. I was soaking wet. I sighed, and began to walk out in the sun, drying myself off. 

After about an hour, the clothes mostly dried off. Suddenly, I heard people calling my name. 

"Hey Chi!" I turned around to see Naruto smiling, and waving at me. I remained silent. 

"Want to go get ramen with us?" Naruto asked. I shook my head.Then I began to walk away. How long has it been since I have eaten? 

I went to a lake. I pulled a fish out of the water, with a bubble of water surrounding it, so I can pull it out easily. I put the water back in the lake, and the fish fell in my hands. I got out a kunai. I was about to stab it, but Ami's face appeared. 

I put the fish down, and waited for it to die on its own. I started to build a fire. I clashed two rocks together, which made a fire. Memories started to fill my head. I shook my head, and the memories disappeared. 

I took the fish, and began to grill it. Once it was cooked, I took of my mask, and began to eat the fish. Once I finished, I bent down near the lake, and splashed water on my face. I dried my face off with my sleeve. 

I put my mask back on, and I put out the fire. I walked away from the lake and forest. When I was walking around the village, I sensed someone behind me. I turned around to see Hatake. 

We have a mission." He said. Wait... We?

"I don't remember agreeing to be on your team."  I said with venom.

"It was decided when you tried to kill me." He said. I glared, and he poofed us to the Hokage's office.

"Sorry we're late Hokage-sama." Hatake said. The rest of the team was already here. 

"This is a C rank mission. You will have to escort a merchant to the Land of Iron." The Hokage said. Then an old looking man came into the room. 

"I expect you to risk your lives to get me to the Land of Iron safely." The man said. Like I would want to risk my life for him. For all I care he could go to Hell. We began to walk to Konoha's gates.