One Annoying... Family?

Sorry for not updating for a while. I was having a writers blog, but I think I know what I'm doing... Hopefully. And as a reminder I don't own the video. Song on the right is Let it burn (Nightcore version) 

-Vote

-Comment

-Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Is this a sign? Is this how I'll die? I smiled as my legs were to weak to hold me. I fell backwards. I looked at the now gray sky. My eyes slowly began to close. My smile grew bigger as everything went black. It will finally end... 

Recap End: 

My eyes opened. I blinked a few times. My throat felt dry, and I still felt thirsty. 

"Chi? Are you okay?!" I look to see Sakura shout. Why aren't I dead? Then realization hit me. It was raining. The rain must have saved me. A big part of me wants me dead. I looked at Sakura. I looked around to see no one else in the tent but Sakura and Hatake. 

Then I noticed my mask was missing. 

"Where is my mask?" I ask. 

"We couldn't find it, but we can just get a new one." My eyes widened. 

"That mask is irreplaceable." I stood up, and made my bangs cover my eyes. I walked towards the exit, and took a cloak that was near the exit. I put it on to cover my face. I left the tent to see Sasuke and Naruto with Tadami. They looked at me as I ignored them, and walked further into the woods. 

"Hey Chi! Uh, where are you going?" Naruto asked. I ignored him and kept walking. Suddenly Sasuke appeared in front of me.

"Where are you going?" He asked in his usual monotone voice. 

"None of your business." 

"Chi wait up!" I turned around to see Sakura standing there looking at me. 

"You shouldn't move around to much! We still have to figure out what happened!" Sakura shouts. I glared at her. 

"I already know what happened." I say, and walk around Sasuke. I began to run towards the way I went yesterday. There, laid my mask. It was covered in dirt, and against a tree. I gently picked it up, and went over to the stream to clean it. 

After no more dirt remained, I dried it with the edge of the cloak, and afterwards I put the mask back on. At least the mask is safe. 

Zabuza gave me this mask after I came with him. Would he have wanted me to kill Hatake? After I put the mask on I took off the cloak. Suddenly I felt something dripping from my arm. I looked to see blood. Blood? I've never seen any of my own after Zabuza taught me how to be a ninja. 

It was always water. I must have cut myself while I was running. I touched the blood on my right arm with my left hand. It felt so smooth. It looked so free. But why was there blood? How? Damn it! If only Zabuza  was here to answer my questions. He was the best one to ask in these situations. 

Is it possible I'm getting a normal body? Is that the price of me not drinking enough water? Crap. 

What do I do? An idea went off in my head. I made a cut with a kunai a few centimeters away from the cut with blood. The cool metal was against my skin. I made a quick cut. Water gushed out. What the hell is happening?!