The Forest of Death

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for over a month. I haven't really been in a writing-mood. I could say I've been busy with school work, but that would be a lie. I've lost inspiration for this book, but it'll probably come back eventually. 

Thanks to all those who still keep on reading! You guys gave me enough motivation to update. The song on the right, is one of my favorites- soldiers (nightcore) 

Enjoy this once-in-a-life-time long chapter!!!

-Vote

-Comment

-Enjoy!!!

Recap:

"What is this place?" Naruto asked.

"This is where the Second Exam will take place. The 44th training area... Also known as the Forest of Death. 

"The Forest of Death?" Naruto repeated. 

End of Recap: 

"This sure is a creepy place." Sakura said. 

"You will be able to experience why this place is called the Forest of Death." The Second Examiner said, or Anko. 

"You will be able to experience why this place is called the Forest of Death. There is no point in trying to scare us like that! I'm not scared at all!" Naruto mocked. 

"Really? You sure are energetic." Anko replied back. That was when she threw a kunai at Naruto. I relaxed, knowing it would do only a scratch. 

The kunai flew by Naruto, making a cut on his cheek. Anko then appeared behind him. 

"Boys like you die the fastest. After spilling out that red blood I love all over the place." She said cleaning the blood off his face. Then she turned around, ready to attack. A tongue was near her shoulder giving her the kunai back.

"Here's your knife." The figure said. 

"Thank you. But don't stand behind me like that. That is, unless you want to die young." 

"Well, I get itchy when I see blood. Also, my precious hair was cut, so I got a little excited. I'm sorry." The figure said, walking back. 

"It looks like there are a lot of hot-headed people here today. This is going to be interesting." 

"Before we begin the Second Exam, I'm going to pass these out to everyone." She pulled out some papers from her jacket. 

"These are consent forms. Everyone taking the exams must sign these." 

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"From here on, people will die. Therefore, we need peoples' consent before we continue. Otherwise, I'd be held responsible." She said, and began to laugh. 

"Now, I will begin the explanation of the Second Exam. To be concise, you will go through an extreme survival match." She passed the forms to Naruto, so he could pass them along. 

"First, I'll explain the training area's geographical features. The 44th training area is a circular region surrounded by 44 locked gate entrances. There is a river, a forest, and a tower in the middle. The tower is approximately 10 km away from the gates. Inside this limited space, you will have to go through a certain survival program. The program consists of... A competition where anything goes... Over these scrolls."