The Truth

What can I say? I actually updated kinda fast for once. And I know you guys are all bored of me writing directly from the anime/manga, but I promise this is the last chapter. Make sure to read the end of the chapter!!! 

On the side is my favorite band-Skillet. And the song is called Sick of it. 

Vote

Comment

And Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

We hid while Naruto and his clones battled the enemy. What am I even doing here? In these exams? I'm so tired...

Suddenly I felt someone stand up beside me. I looked up to see Sasuke, so I stood up with him. 

"Like a mouse caught in a trap." He said. 

"It went well, Naruto." I heard Sakura say. Finally the enemy looked behind to see us.

"What did they do? This can't..." One said. 

"You idiots finally showed yourselves, damn it." Naruto said while making his clones look like himself. 

"What, did this kid? It can't be!" 

"I used the shadow replication to set up this trick. So that I could pretend to be everyone from this team." Naruto released the clones.

"Once Naruto did that, we went into hiding. So an illusionary master was tricked." Then we looked at Naruto as he fell to one knee. 

"Naruto, you used too much chakra up. I'll do the rest." Sasuke said, actually smiling. Once again I'm not needed. Why am I a part of this team? Speaking of that, when did I actually join this team? I sighed.

But Naruto is really strong. How did he hold out for the entire night? Is the Kyuubi giving him more chakra? That would explain his long stamina.... 

Suddenly Naruto jumped up to punch one of the guys, which then knocked over the other two. 

"I'm not going to let you take all the good parts like that." Naruto said, panting and smiling at the same time. 

"What a kid, he can still move from after that." 

"Naruto..." 

The enemy stood up and separated. 

"Pretty good, but we're not in an unlucky situation yet. Time is running out. We'll show you our ninja techniques now. Nimpo, Oboru Bunshin No Jutsu!" The guy yelled right before he made a bunch of clones of himself. 

"Shadow replication?" 

"No, they're just regular clones. But they must have some sort of tactic planned out. Be careful!" 

"If they're just regular replications, then there is only one real one. I'll beat up all of them, until I hit the real one." Naruto said, still panting. 

"You idiot! that's a waste of energy." 

"I told you not to interfere!" Naruto shouted back at Sasuke. He began to charge at the enemy and his army of clones. 

"Naruto, it's impossible!" 

"Geez." 

Whenever Naruto punched the enemy, he went right through him. Kabuto jumped by Naruto.

"Naruto-kun, stop it." 

"Is every single one of them a fake? Is it an illusionary technique again?" I kept looking at Naruto pointlessly attacking clones, before I heard Sasuke scream. I looked to see him on the ground, holding his shoulder.