Begin the Exams!

Hey guys! I actually updated (kinda) fast for once! 

-Vote

-Comment

-End enjoy!

Recap:

Its finally time to move on with my life anyways. I thought as I fell into the river smiling. I turned into water as my body touched the river. I did this as an act of purifying myself. 

End of Recap: 

After 5 days it was time to met up at room 301.

"C-Chi?!" Sakura shouted when she saw my appearance. I smiled and nodded. 

We went up what felt like the 3rd floor. I could easily tell this was room 201. 

"A Chuunin is a commander of a squad. It's the Chuunin's responsibility for failing any missions, and the death of any comrades. You should just quit!" One of the two guys guarding the fake room said. 

"That's a sound argument, but I will pass. And undo this illusion you put up. I want to go to the third floor." Sasuke said.

"Oh?"

"You noticed?" 

"Sakura, how about you? You should have noticed first." He said. 

"Your analyzation skills and illusionary techniques know-how are the best in our squad."

"Of course I've already noticed it already. Because, this is the second floor." Sakura said.

"Hm. You're good, but just being able to detect it isn't enough." One of the guys said getting ready to kick Sasuke. However Sasuke was ready and about to kick back until a guy stepped in between them. He's strong. Being able to cancel out 2 kicks like that. 

His team mates began to talk about something about a promise, and afterwards he looked at Sakura while blushing. He walked up to Sakura.

"My name is Rock Lee. Your name is Sakura-san, right? Let's go out together! I will protect you until the day I die!" He said passionately. 

"No way." Sakura said in a weird tone.

"What?" Lee said in the same tone. 

"You're too 'unique' for my tastes." Sakura said. 

"Hey, you there. Identify yourself." One of Lee's team mates said. I sighed. Another person who wants to know his name.

"Honestly, you should just put your name on your shirt so people would stop asking." I said. Naruto sighed because no one asked for his name. 

"Sasuke-kun, Naruto, Chi, let's go!" Sakura yelled smiling. 

"You there with the sharp eyes, wait." I heard Lee say. 

"What is it?" Sasuke said. I sighed and sat on the stairs already knowing they're going to fight. I was already annoyed when Sakura was making a ruckus avoiding Lee's air kisses, or whatever. 

Sasuke was beaten one sided. However what really surprised me is when a turtle appeared and an older version of Lee. 

"This is getting interesting, the Chuunin exams that is." Sasuke said. 

"Yeah!" 

"Let's go Sakura, Naruto, Chi." We followed Sasuke to room 301. Hatake-No, Kakashi was waiting there.

"You all came." Kakashi said. 

"Normally you would need 3 to be able to enter, but I pulled some strings with the Hokage for Chi." Kakashi said staring at me and my new look.