Kuro and the Photo Book

The song on the right is End of Me by Ashes Remain-Nightcore.

~Chapter 8~ 

-Vote

-Comment

-And enjoy!

Recap:

When I got back, I saw everyone gathered around the fire talking and laughing. How do I put it? They're giving off a feeling... A feeling I haven't felt for a long time. As if they're almost... Family.

End of Recap: 

I set the bucket of water down on the ground beside my tent. I was about to enter the tent before a voice called out for me. 

"Hey Chi! Why don't you join us?" Naruto asked eating some meat. Why does he want me to join them? Before I knew it, everyone was staring at me. They were all silent waiting for me to answer. 

"No thanks." I replied opening the tent. When I got inside the tent, they were still silent. A few minutes later I heard them chatting. After a while they were having a full out blown conversation full of laughter. Suddenly my heart began to slightly hurt. And I know why. 

I felt rather stupid missing out on all the fun. Should I have just accepted Naruto's offer..?

What are you thinking?! I can't get close to any of them. Especially when the time comes I'll leave. I will have to make a choice-go down a path. I can't get attached to any of them. It might be difficult to leave if I am close to them. 

Why do I even have to leave the village? Maybe I can call this home... 

Yeah, just like I killed everyone in my last home. When the time comes I have to leave. 

What if I don't lose control again? Everyone in the village will be alive, and I can have... Friends. 

Yeah right. Like I would want to take a big risk. I need to start fresh. 

I can start fresh here. 

I can't start here! To many people from the past. I have to start somewhere else. 

Oh please, I bet I'm just going to return to my old home and sulk about the past. That's not really starting 'fresh.' 

What if they betray me? They find out about Zabuza and Haku. They would want to kill me. I have a killer's blood inside of me. Its in my nature. Just like I killed those bandits, and was about to kill Naruto. I can't control my crave for death. 

Maybe they can protect me from that? Find a way out... 

There is no way! Reality is reality and dreams are dreams. Dreams don't come to life, and reality is hatred. I can not get close to any of them. They will ruin me. 

I am already ruined... 

I clenched my fist at the battle going on inside my head. What do I do?! I drank the bottle of water I was saving to calm myself down. I took a deep breath. I need to leave the village when the time comes... 

~~~~~

My eyes opened and immediately closed as I saw the light inside the tent. I groaned as I opened my eyes. I got dressed, and re-filled my water bottle. Then I drank it all and repeated the process. I made sure to fill it full in case the team used the water. 

After a while everyone comes out of their tents, and begins to pack up. I took the water back to the river seeing no one was going to use it. 

Before I put it back in I drank more water. I walked back to camp to see everyone done packing. They began to walk along the path while chatting. After a few hours I started to feel dull of the scenery.

When we heard water rushing, Sakura said she wanted to freshen back. When she came back she squealed.