[27]

Yemi focused her camera for a brief moment then sat back down beside Zayn. "Are you nervous?"

"Uh, of course I am," he replied, scratching his shoulder -- it was hot as Hades outside -- and looking at the camera.

"I mean, I was nervous first time, also. Just think happy thoughts and be yourself, okay?"

"Okay."

"And Zayn?"

"Yes, Yem?"

"You look really sexy right now," she stared at his bottom lip and smiled. He had so many tattoos and it was all so beautiful on his skin. God.

"Start recording," he blushed and looked ahead, "you make me sick."

"Okay, it's counting down to ten right now," she pulled out her phone and looked at her notes.

"I'm about to act the fuck up."

"What?" it started recording but Yemi was still frowning at Zayn, "you're aggravating."

"It started, babe, what are you doing?" he looked down at her and rolled his eyes.

Yemi flipped her hair back and cleared her throat. "Anyway, hey, guys, it's me back with another video, and this one is a little different. I know like...a lot of you nosy people always watch what's in the background of my videos and you see this fool--"

"Not a fool."

"This fool, in the back, distracting me and siting on my bed," she slapped his leg, "his name is Zayn, and...you wanna say something to the people?"

"Ehm," he dragged out, making Yemi giggle, "what? Anyway, as she said my name is Zayn and I currently live with Yems and...uh...ehm...what is this video?"

"It's a boyfriend tag," she reminded him.

"Really?" he raised his brows at her, "and apparently, I'm her boyfriend now."

"Oh my God, it's not like that!" she turned back to the camera, "y'all, it may say boyfriend tag but trust me, we're not."

"Yes we are," he moved closer and wrapped his arm around her, "you heard it here first, ladies and gents."

"I would have told them way before--"

"Well, you didn't so you're a terrible YouTuber."

"Oh, shut up," Yemi just blushed, smiling as Zayn kissed the side of her face.

"Continue."

"Anyway," she rolled her eyes, "before we get into the actual video, I just wanna say you're like...really great, okay? Thanks for cooperating."

"Thanks, babe," he muttered softly before giving her a cute smile.

"And my subscribers hate me because I have a boyfriend and didn't tell them until now. Thank you. Guys, we met under unusual circumstances and it really just brought us a lot closer once...once the situation...was handled. Maybe one day we can share how we met, when we're more comfortable, right?" she asked him.

"I mean, yeah," he licked his lip slowly.

"Just know that however we got to this point, it was worth it."

"The point where I let her put makeup on my face just to show her ninety thousand something friends."

"Totally! I bought new products yesterday. Y'all know I'm a L'Oréal girl so nothing was crazy expensive," she gathered all the tools while Zayn stared, "so...it's hard to tell what I need to do because you're skin is kinda flawless. You don't even need concealer."