[41]

"Hola, mis amigos! I know I've been gone from YouTube about a month now but," she wiped her forehead, "being pregnant is more difficult than you think."

"She's cranky," Jahdai put in beside her, opening the bag of popsicle sticks.

"Shush," Yemi rolled her eyes, "anyway, since I am this way, I'd like for you to get to know Jahdai a little more," she told the camera, "but, I don't wanna just be sitting here, ya know so we're gonna be making houses out of popsicle sticks."

"Yuh."

"So we got the sticks and markers if we wanna color, and some glitter and glue," she showed all her products, "it's gonna be a mess."

Jahdai giggled, setting out his paper and grabbing a few sticks.

"Can you set mine out, too? Thank you, honey."

"Okay."

"So," Yemi took out her phone, "it's literally five thirty and Zayn's making me dinner. I asked for jambalaya -- you know I have to tweet my weird cravings -- mixed with...mustard."

"Ew."

"Not ew, you twerp," Yemi went on Twitter, "anyway, I had asked you guys to go under my hashtag on twitter and ask Jah some questions. I'm picking as many as I can because we're gonna be sitting here for a while, so. Ready, babe?"

"Mhm," he hummed, grabbing a small bottle of glue.

"First question: are you excited for first grade in the fall?"

"Yes!" he grinned and stopped his work, "I wanna make new friends and learn and have fun. Mommy's too old."

"Am not you doofus."

"I'm ready to go though," he continued.

"Okay. What's mommy's favorite thing about you and what do you like about her?"

"Mamá says she likes my eyes and my cheeks," he blushed, "because they're squishy."

"Very true," Yemi laughed and stacked her sticks up to make a house, "what do you love about me?"

"Ehm..."he put a finger to his lips, looking just like Zayn, "she makes baba very happy. And she's really nice to us and makes really good gumbo."

"It's a talent," she shrugged, smiling hard because she didn't realize how much he paid attention, "thank you Jah."

"Yuhuh."

"Next question. What are your hobbies?"

"I like to draw!" he grinned and used a red marker to color a stick, "and color...uhm...and I watch TV."

"Ooh, follow up question: what are your favorite TV shows?"

"Ehm, I like Steven Universe and...Teen Titans Go! And I like Spongebob and Adventure Time. And Gravity Falls--"

"Just say all of them, man."

"No, I don't like all of them."

Yemi crossed her legs, or tried to, before reading the next question. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

"Uh, I wanna be a doctor," he replied.