[25]

Yemi walked into his room, crawling on the bed and lying beside him.

"Hey, Yem," Zayn greeted, typing on his computer quickly and focused. He was finishing his mini autobiography, copying and pasting the pictures -- which were fine as fuck -- in the order he wanted for the two pages.

"Hey," she muttered, "your kid is doing great at daycare. He has a lot of friends, I think. Tires himself out a lot."

"Is he sleeping?" Zayn asked, "I know he's tired."

"Yeah and he's snoring," she laughed, "but he always says how much he loves going."

"That's good. I know he's always excited to go," Zayn replied with a smile, "I need to put him in school, though. You think he can just go to kindergarten since he's older than preschool?"

"He's five, though."

"But he's five almost six in a month or so," he said, "gotta look at schools now."

"Mhm," she leaned on his shoulder and looked at the screen, "you don't have to work today?"

"Mansa's sick, and when she's sick, everyone else is 'sick' too. There's really no one there, and I didn't wanna leave my baby by herself."

"Is that me?" she asked, her smile getting brighter.

"Of course," he kissed her forehead and saved his work. The laptop closed and was set on the ground near the nightstand. Zayn lied on his back just as Yemi straddled his lap. "Why you lookin' at me like that?"

"No reason," she muttered, blushing as his hands rubbed her thighs, "we have alone time--"

"Yemi," Zayn gasped playfully, "are you making a move on me? And before we even go on our first date?"

"My morals kinda flew out the window a long time ago," she laughed, putting a strand of hair behind her ear, "plus, I'm pretty sure I know you well enough to even do anything with you."

Zayn grinned, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat before he sat up on his elbows. "Come closer, baby."

With no sort of hesitation, Yemi leaned down, feeling his hands move under her shirt. Zayn's lips reached hers, brushing against the fragile skin and interlocking as if they were to never separate again. Their tongues collided for brief moments at a time, but the added hand movements and slight groping made her moan out in a soft whimper.

Yemi's shirt was on the ground, and so was Zayn's. He rolled over and hovered above her body, pulling her shorts away and peppering small kisses along her neck.

Yemi moaned, holding him close and taking off her own bra, in which he was already grabbing at like a kid in a candy store. She felt his hands all over her chest, closing her eyes and putting her head to the side. The bonnet was off her head now and her hair splayed all over the pillow -- this was a new wig, ugh -- but honestly, she didn't care.

Yemi raised her legs so Zayn could take off her panties, throwing them to the side before kissing up her thighs and towards her lips her again.

"Baby," she groaned deeply, her body curling into his touch and her eyes opening again. Zayn was lining himself up, holding her hips tightly and guiding them to slide easily on him. Yemi licked her lips, watching Zayn's hair get in his face and wishing her body would get the strength to even raise her arm and move it away.

Zayn muttered a few curse words -- that was sexy as hell - moving his lower half in a way that made Yemi get louder as time passed on, but no worries because Jahdai -- just like his dad -- was the heaviest of heavy sleepers, so that was great sometimes. Her hands gripped the bed pillows behind her, her small chest moving enough to where Zayn just had to grab her breasts. His lips were at her neck, causing hickeys to rise on her skin and several instances where Yemi's legs shook -- she was so shook -- because of the impact he had on her.

The best part of this whole ordeal was Zayn. His frame was small, but the way the veins in his neck and arms popped up against his skin and glistened with a light sheen of sweat...boy oh boy. Yemi wasn't ready for that, and it didn't help that his voice was already deep, meaning when he moaned -- which was just as loud as hers -- it was even more of a turn on than anything in the world.

"Baby," Yemi crooned after many minutes and many knots in her stomach which had grown over time. She was breathless and so upset that this didn't happen sooner than now. "Zayn...Zayn, I'm gonna--"

"Go 'head, baby," he kept thrusting, getting sloppy, so for sure he was close also. Yemi decided to do what he said, finally orgasming and clutching her warm stomach as she cried out in pleasure. She felt Zayn do the same seconds later, humming when he kept kissing her and pushing through.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that he pulled away, bringing her close and hugging her front.

Yemi smiled softly, kissing Zayn's lips and pulling at his hair. They didn't really say anything, because honestly, it'd been a while for them both, and...

Well, what they wanted to say was way too soon already.

Zayn woke up a few hours later, possibly four in the morning, his eyes adjusting the the light of the lamp at his bedside. He yawned, trying to move his arms but not able because there was a body next to him.

He looked down at Yemi's closed eyes, admiring her lips and her nose and her skin. He rubbed her arm gently then relaxed in the sheets. The bonnet she had on her head was beside him; Zayn figured this was really important so he put it back on and made sure her hair was securely strapped in.

Zayn realized why he was awake, he was having a certain craving, but it was something he didn't want. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about it.

Cocaine really was a mess, even after treatment programs people still struggled, including him. It's happened a few times before this, but he never acted on it. Usually, Zayn would talk himself out of it and remember all the bad things that came from using and it would work. Not today.

"God," it suddenly got hot, making him easily slide his arm from under Yemi and sit up a little in the bed, "fuck, okay. Calm down, Zayn."

Eventually, it worked for a moment, his breathing was still out of hand, and he always felt like it was in the back of his mind. If he thought of the bad things associated with his cocain use plus how damaging it would be to both his son and this girl beside him. He did I for them, mostly himself, but Zayn had a self-deprecating attitude toward life.

"Zayn?" Yemi muttered softly, moving under the covers, "baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Yemi," he whispered back, gulping and wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his arm.

"No, you're not," she sat up, the covers falling around her, Zayn couldn't help but glance down at her, "cravings?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, ashamed.

"You're fine, you're fine," she reassured, holding his arm and making them both get back in the covers, "tell me everything okay? I wanna help you out so don't try to mask it."

"Okay," he closed his eyes and smiled softly, "thank you."

"No problem," she blinked slowly before falling asleep again. Zayn chuckled, his craving long forgotten and now this woman occupying his mind. Why was she so cute and why had she just now come into his life?

God, and he didn't even care that she was drooling on his torso, she was freaking perfect and definitely a keeper.

Zayn smiled, rubbing her exposed back -- she was so warm -- and looking up at the dark ceiling with a hand behind his head as he thought happy thoughts.

this was actual ass I'm sorry

it happened out of nowhere IM SORRY OKAY THEY JUST NEEDED TO FUCK