Something Happened...

-The next day-
Rainbow needed to go back to the army base in a few hours. Fluttershy was devastated that Rainbow had to leave for another few months but he had to go. Since it took a few hours to get to the army base, Rainbow had to leave late at night to arrive there in the morning. It was midnight and Rainbow was packing his bag that he brought into his all black Jeep Wrangler. He was parked on the street in front of his house as his parents were sleeping. Fluttershy wanted to say goodbye to Rainbow before he left so she was on her way to see Rainbow. After a few minutes of packing his bag in the back, Fluttershy arrived. Rainbow smiled as he saw her car park behind his. Rainbow stood with his arms crossed with a grin on his face as Fluttershy came out of her car, looking a bit tired with a coffee in her hand.
"You look tired.". Rainbow said as Fluttershy stood in front of him.
"Well I wanted to say goodbye to you before you left.". Fluttershy said. Rainbow nodded.
Fluttershy put her coffee cup on the hood of her BMW 7 Series.
"I'm gonna miss you.". Fluttershy said, hugging Rainbow as he hugged back, they were both still looking at each other.
"Same here but I'll be back in the winter." Rainbow said.
"You better bring a coat, you know how cold it gets here." Fluttershy said as she smiled. Rainbow smiled and chuckled.
"Oh I'll make sure." Rainbow laughed. They both stood there in each other's embrace until Rainbow's phone buzzed in his pocket. He grabbed his phone and pressed the home button to reveal a text message from one of his soldiers. It read "We need to go now."
Rainbow sighed and put his phone in his pocket.
"I need to go now." Rainbow said. They both broke their hug. Fluttershy crossed her own arms.
"Oh okay." Fluttershy said. Rainbow took a deep breath and pulled Fluttershy closer for a kiss. During the kiss, Fluttershy slowly took her arms apart from them being crossed to cupping her hands on Rainbow's cheeks. It was a sweet and passionate kiss, a goodbye kiss. When they finished their kiss, they both smiled.
"See you this Christmas Rainbow." Fluttershy said.
"Okay." Rainbow said before closing the back door of his jeep and getting into the driver seat. 
"When I come back, meet me at the front of the airport, you'll see my car somewhere there.". Rainbow said as Fluttershy nodded. Fluttershy grabbed her coffee from the top of the hood of her car and got into her car. Rainbow waited until he saw Fluttershy leave first then he would leave. When she left, he started his drive back to the army base.

~~~ 1 week before Christmas Day ~~~
When Rainbow left the day after graduation, it was a bit more easier to handle the feeling of Fluttershy's boyfriend being gone again, but Rainbow was coming today which made Fluttershy happy. Now that it was winter, it was cold and the snow was non-stop, but the snowfall today was not as bad as the other days. Fluttershy waited at the front of the airport leaning on her car, looking around for Rainbow's car. Fluttershy was wearing a nude colour cashmere jacket with dark denim jeans with brown leather boots, she liked looking very stylish now. As she waited for about 15 minutes, she finally saw an all black Jeep Wrangler that looked like Rainbow's. She stood up straight from her car and waited to see the person to come out. The door opened to reveal Rainbow. Fluttershy blushed, he looked hot. He looked a bit tired too and serious. Fluttershy saw him leaning on his car, he looked like he was waiting for someone. Fluttershy took a deep breath and walked over to him. When he noticed her, he smiled, but something was off. He smiled, but it looked like something was on his mind too. He stood up from his car as Fluttershy got close to him.
"Hey Fluttershy." Rainbow said, even his voice sounded off. Fluttershy noticed this but focused on seeing him again.
"Hey Rainbow." Fluttershy said, hugging Rainbow. Although it has only been a few months since they last saw each other, they were both more mature now than the last time they saw each other. They broke the hug and looked at each other. Fluttershy could see that something was disturbing Rainbow mentally but decided not to question it, right now.
"What are you doing now?" Fluttershy asked.
"I was just gonna go see my parents for a while then go hang out with some friends." Rainbow said.
"Oh, okay." Fluttershy said, a little devastated that Rainbow didn't want to spend some time with her today.
"Okay, I'll see you later." Rainbow said.
"Okay." Fluttershy said before Rainbow got into his car and Fluttershy started walking to her car.

Something is wrong with Rainbow, why else would he be acting like this? Something must of happened.

Fluttershy then drove off in her car. While Rainbow was driving, he was just thinking.

I hope I didn't make Fluttershy feel neglected but after what happened on that mission, I don't think I can think straight for a while, maybe I'll tell her later, maybe.

Rainbow then drove to his parents house.

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter.