Re-United

It was the next day as Rainbow was once again, packing his jeep with a few bags. It was 3am so no one was awake, even Fluttershy. When he was done, he drove off to the army base.

~~~

Fluttershy woke up, she didn't want to get up nor move. She was full of stress and sadness that she wouldn't move. She started crying in her bed for a long long while, missing Rainbow. Even though they 'broke up', she still wanted him here more than ever.

~~~7 years later~~~

Now Fluttershy was 25 years old, along with her other friends and Rainbow. Rainbow still had another 3 months left until he came back. Fluttershy dealt with the pain of Rainbow not being here long ago. She now had her own house that looked amazingly expensive and a nice new car. Last year, Fluttershy got together with a man named Rick. He had golden hair and was quite buff. But Fluttershy's relationship got really bad with him and that's why she ended it 2 months ago. But, Rick didn't seem to take in the fact that they had broken up. When Fluttershy met Rick, she thought that he was the key to start a new relationship to get over Rainbow completely, but no, at first it started out nice until Rick got very rude and controlling, even abusive. He would abuse Fluttershy harshly in almost every way, verbal, physical, emotional, sexual, etc. But the most worst would be how he would sexually abuse her. Fluttershy kicked him out but he would always come back once in a while to abuse Fluttershy. Most of those times he would be drunk. But Fluttershy would never go to the police or tell anyone, she was to scared that he would hurt her even more, after all, he is a very buff man. Fluttershy did remember that Rainbow was coming back soon but she wasn't gonna get all excited about it like she used to, Fluttershy was now a mature adult. She worked as a model for a metropolitan magazine for the latest clothing. Fluttershy thought she would never ever grow up and choose that occupation, but it somehow happened. Ever since her break up with Rick, she's been remembering and missing the old times with Rainbow. Rainbow was a true gentlemen, he would never in his life ever abuse any woman nor treat her bad and treat her with loyalty and love with fun. That was Fluttershy's type, exactly how Rainbow is.

~~~ 3 months later~~~
It was the night before Rainbow was coming back. Fluttershy was in her bed, trying to get sleep but she couldn't. Something bothered her from sleeping. She turned over and winced at the pain in her arm. A few days ago, Rick came back to Fluttershy's house and hit her a lot, causing a few bruises to show on her. She tossed and turned about 25 times. Fluttershy looked towards her clock as it read '2:48am'. Fluttershy sighed and grunted.
She was thinking about Rainbow.

Should I get back together with him when he comes back? No I can't, I'll look desperate and weird. What do I do tomorrow? Do I wait for him at the airport or not? Should I just wait here and he'll come? Ugh, this is so confusing. Just don't do anything, it'll be fine just stay here and don't think about him.

~~~The Next Day~~~
Rainbow arrived to the airport with an averaged sized black luggage that he dragged by the handle. He looked a lot more mature, so as himself. Since it was autumn season, it was a bit chilly outside. He got to the front of the airport to see his new all black Ford Mustang GT being given to him. As the airport driver gave Rainbow his keys, Rainbow put the luggage in the car and drove off to his parents house to visit them.

~~~6 hours later~~~
Rainbow visited his parents and old friends, he went to his new house that he bought during the time he was on the army base to drop off his luggage. He was now staying in Canterlot for a half year until Rainbow has to go back. There was only one last person he hasn't seen yet, Fluttershy. He drove to her new house and parked on the street of her new house. Right before Rainbow opened the car door, he took a deep breath.

Okay Rainbow, just take it slow, your ex-girlfriend that your still in love with. Shouldn't be to hard to not make a move right? Just don't do anything, say hi and go, easy as that.