Something Happened...Part 2

Continuing...
After about 4 days, Rainbow didn't talk to Fluttershy at all, not even his friends either. He lied about hanging out with his friends when he came back, he just went to his parents' house and stayed there, leaving the house at a certain time everyday to go to the gym and work out.
Fluttershy needed to know what was going on. When they graduated, Rainbow made it seem that when he got back, they would hang out. But sadly, no. Fluttershy hasn't even seen Rainbow either. Today, Fluttershy was going to the gym to pick up her younger brother Zephyr, since he goes to the gym. Fluttershy walked into the entrance and told the woman at the desk that she needed to pick up her brother so she let her in. Fluttershy walked into room 2 and looked around the room for Zephyr. There wasn't many people there. Then she saw Zephyr, he was lifting weights. But it looked like he was talking to someone but that person was being blocked by the weight stand. Fluttershy walked closer and saw Rainbow instructing Zephyr on how to bench lift weights. She blushed because she saw that Rainbow was shirtless with sweatpants on, showing his nicely toned muscular 6 pack. Fluttershy couldn't stop staring, plus she thought that it was nice of Rainbow to help her brother out with bench lifting. Fluttershy watched a bit as Zephyr lifted it a few times then stopped.
"Wow Zephyr, your pretty strong." Rainbow said, helping Zephyr up from the bench.
"Thanks, probably not as strong as you though." Zephyr said, wiping his sweaty forehead with a towel.
"It's okay, it's healthy to keep working though." Rainbow said.
"Yeah, thanks for helping me out with bench lifting." Zephyr said, pulling his arm around to do a 'bro' handshake, Rainbow did the same thing.
"No problem bro." Rainbow said, before Fluttershy coughed to get the attention. Both Zephyr and Rainbow looked to Fluttershy. Rainbow was surprised to see Fluttershy here, he didn't expect she'd be here.
"Zephyr, I came here to pick you up." Fluttershy said. Zephyr looked at his phone to check the time.
"Oh yeah, sorry if I kept you waiting, let me get my bag." Zephyr said before running off to the men's change room to get his gym bag, leaving Fluttershy and Rainbow alone. It was silent between them for a bit.
"So, your Zephyr's gym instructor now?" Fluttershy asked sarcastically.
"Oh, heh." Rainbow started, chuckling. "I saw him come in here and he seemed to have trouble bench lifting so I helped him out." Rainbow said.
"Oh." Fluttershy said. Then Zephyr came back with his gym bag.
"K I'm ready." Zephyr said.
"Okay let's go." Fluttershy said before looking at Rainbow then started walking away. Zephyr waved to Rainbow as Rainbow waved back. Rainbow then looked at Fluttershy as she walked away, then sighed and went back to working out.

~~~The next day~~~
There was a snow flurry outside today but there was no signs of snow storms today. Fluttershy had decided to go for a walk to her old high school to the bleachers. The students that were at CHS were still on their winter break so there would be no one in school. Fluttershy just needed some time to calm down and push away the stress from Rainbow aside. As Fluttershy went to the metal bleachers, she turned the corner and saw all the bleachers. Sure they were covered in a bit of snow but Fluttershy could just wipe off the snow to where she would sit down. But then she saw someone, was this a coincidence? Or fate? She saw Rainbow in a dark navy blue pea coat with tight black pants with dark brown Bottega Veneta Shadow boots, with a black beanie on his head. Fluttershy blushed but never expected to see Rainbow in this sort of men's style, he looked very hot right now. He had earbuds in his ears so he was listening to music while he was looking off into the soccer field. On of his feet was on the bleacher below the one he was sitting on. Fluttershy just stared at Rainbow and his features. His amazing jawline was just amazing. Fluttershy wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to talk to him but she also thought that maybe Rainbow would think that she was following him. But Fluttershy took this risk, she started walking up the stairs to the top of the bleachers where Rainbow was and started walking closer to him. Rainbow heard footsteps on the metal floor of the bleachers and turned his head to see Fluttershy walking closer to him. Fluttershy stood in front of him as he took out his earbuds and paused his music.
"Uh, hey Fluttershy." Rainbow said as Fluttershy sat down onto the cold metal bleacher.
"Hello Rainbow." Fluttershy said back.
"What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked.
"Well I was just coming here to relax, I didn't expect that you'd be here though." Fluttershy said.
"I came here to do the same thing." Rainbow said, looking towards the soccer field again.
"It's quite a relaxing place when there is no one here." Fluttershy said.
"Yeah it is, when we were still in high school, I used to always come here to relax." Rainbow said.
"Same." Fluttershy said. Then it got quiet and awkward. Neither of them knew what to say. Should Fluttershy ask Rainbow what's going on? Fluttershy then took a deep sigh.
"Rainbow." Fluttershy said, causing Rainbow to look towards Fluttershy.
"Can I ask you something?" Fluttershy said.
"Sure." Rainbow replied.
"I, I want to know what's wrong." Fluttershy said. Rainbow paused for a moment, then raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked, even though he knew what Fluttershy was talking about.
"Ever since you came back, you've been acting off. Did something happen?" Fluttershy asked.
"Uh." Rainbow said but began hesitating.
"Rainbow?" Fluttershy said. "Please tell me." Fluttershy said. Rainbow then looked into Fluttershy's worried teal eyes and saw that Fluttershy really was worried for him. Rainbow sighed.
"Well, when I left, I had to do a mission with my army best friend Thunderlane. He didn't have the injections like I did but he helped me get it." Rainbow started.
"Our mission was to get a biological weapon that someone stole and put onto a train in the Himalayan Mountains." Rainbow said.
"We got the biological weapon and we had to secretly take it out of the train but we got caught and got into a fight." Rainbow said.
"One of them had a huge RPG that blasted the side of the train open, Thunderlane was on the piece that was about to fall off." Rainbow said.
"I reached my arm out to save him, but, but the train piece broke off before I could save him and he fell off the mountains." Rainbow said, Fluttershy gasped and put a hand on Rainbow's back.
"And, and that got me thinking." Rainbow started again.
"If, if something bad like that were to happen to you." Rainbow said before taking another deep breath.
"I wouldn't be able to save you, and, and if you got hurt or worse because of me, I never be able to forgive myself for that, especially if you got killed." Rainbow said. Fluttershy hugged him.
"Rainbow." Fluttershy said
"I don't want you to get hurt or targeted by someone bad because of me." Rainbow said, looking into Fluttershy's eyes.
"Don't worry Rainbow, besides I live in the city, away from all that." Fluttershy said.
"But remember that school shooting, the attack?, you could of gotten killed." Rainbow said.
"But I didn't. Rainbow I'm still here and you did save me that day, plus a lot more students." Fluttershy said. Rainbow looked to the floor. Fluttershy put her hand on Rainbow's hand.
"Rainbow, I wouldn't be involved in any of those situations because I'm not relevant to your army work." Fluttershy said.
"And if something were to happen, I would forgive you because I love you Rainbow." Fluttershy said. Rainbow looked up into Fluttershy's eyes stared at them for a while. Rainbow put his arm around Fluttershy's waist and leaned in. Fluttershy smiled and leaned in too as they both kissed. Fluttershy cupped her hands on Rainbow's cheeks for a more comfortable kiss. This amazing 'french' kiss was extremely passionate as they both resolved their problems and fears. Rainbow leaned back Fluttershy onto the bleachers as a kiss turned into a make out session. They both kiss for on and on and on until they both parted, panting.
"I, I love you too Fluttershy." Rainbow said, still holding Fluttershy.
"I love you too Rainbow, I'm glad we fixed our problem." Fluttershy said.
"Me too." Rainbow said.