Chapter 16

Continuing 1 week later...

Its been about a week since Fluttershy was kidnapped and brought back home. But Fluttershy wasn't talking as much, she was scared of everything she saw (except Rainbow and her friends), and she wouldn't go to her house as much, so she just stayed at Rainbow's since then. Rainbow didn't mind it, he loved how him and Fluttershy were together under the same roof but he was just wondering. Today, Fluttershy woke up, did her morning routine and made herself a coffee. She didn't know where Rainbow was and she started to get scared a little. But she heard some music going threw Rainbow's rich looking house, she followed the sound of the music and found a big room. What she found in the room was Rainbow Dash hitting punching bags. The room looked like a big workout room, it had all the machines and tools you needed to work out, well in Rainbow's case, there were heavy weights and machines only used for people that are strong, it had a huge glass wall-window revealing an amazing view of the city near the lake. The music was coming from the speakers installed at the corner of the ceiling, controlled by a Bluetooth speaker dented into Rainbow's wall. This genre of music wasn't Fluttershy's favourite but she didn't mind it. Fluttershy decided to watch him for a while though Rainbow didn't seem to notice Fluttershy watching since he was facing the other way. Rainbow was wearing no shirt on with tight sweatpants on with a pair of nice running shoes on. He had bandages wrapped around his hands to keep his hands from getting weak from the impact of the body bag. After a few punches, Rainbow stopped, panting. He turned around and saw Fluttershy, he smiled and went to his iPhone and turned down the speakers. He walked over to Fluttershy whom was smiling too.
"It's been a while since I've seen you smile." Rainbow said, standing in front of Fluttershy.
Fluttershy laughed a bit.
"..yeah." Fluttershy said, looking down to the floor.
"So do you need anything?" Rainbow asked.
"Oh no, just heard your music and came over here to see where it was coming from, I've never seen this room before." Fluttershy said.
"Oh well this is my gym room, where I practise and keep these." Rainbow said, pointing to his nice toned 6 pack abs. Fluttershy chuckled.
"That's good." Fluttershy said.
"Yeah." Rainbow said. They both didn't talk that much after that for a while until after a few minutes.
"Um...Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked.
"Yes?" Rainbow said.
"Uh..when are you going back to the army?" Fluttershy asked.
"Oh well not until about 5 months." Rainbow said.
"Oh okay." Fluttershy said. She was relieved that Rainbow was staying longer, she wanted him here longer.

~~~5 months later (sorry for the huge time skip)

Rainbow's time was up now. He had to go back now. Him and Fluttershy were still together and happy but it was this fateful day that tore them apart. It was now October as the weather was now getting colder. Fluttershy and Rainbow were outside the airport as Rainbow was now finished packing his car, he closed the trunk and turned to Fluttershy whom was very sad. Rainbow stared at her for a while as she was looking down.
"When will you be back?" Fluttershy asked.
"Just yesterday my soldiers told me to be back in about 4 years." Rainbow said. Fluttershy felt as she was about to physically fall apart. Fluttershy looked to the airport doors as Rainbow saw tears in her eyes. Rainbow went up and hugged her, after about a few seconds,  Fluttershy hugged back. When they broke the hug, they looked into each other's eyes.
"I guess this is goodbye." Rainbow said. Fluttershy nodded.
"Y-yeah I suppose it is." Fluttershy said as they both didn't talk for a minute. They both kept staring into each other's eyes the whole time. Rainbow looked up and down from Fluttershy's eyes to her lips. He wanted to kiss them very eagerly so he leaned foreword and kissed her. Fluttershy of course accepted the kiss and kissed back. Even though they had to 'break up' again doesn't mean they still don't love each other, they do. After a while, they broke the kiss and Rainbow went into his car and drove off.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, longer one coming soon.