Chapter 21

Note: Scootaloo is an 19 year old man.

~~~ 14 days later ~~~
Fluttershy was completely happy that she now now engaged to Rainbow Dash. And now, today Fluttershy and Rainbow were having an engagement party. They invited their friends and family, including some of Fluttershy's model friends and some of Rainbow's soldier friends. It was now 7pm as guests were arriving to, everyone had to wear casual dresses and the men wore their normal suits. The party was hosted at a hall that looked very nice.
When some people already arrived, Rainbow met up with his soldier friends plus Applejack, as Fluttershy's close friends and her model friends talked in a group. They were both in separate groups.
"Congratulations Fluttershy!" Rarity said, hugging her.
"Aw, thank you Rarity." Fluttershy said.
"I knew one day you guys would get married." Pinkie said.
"Same here." One of Fluttershy's model friends spoke, her name was Storm Cloud. Fluttershy laughed.
"Okay, Fluttershy,you've told me about Rainbow before but I don't know what he looks a like,where is he?" Another model friend said, her name was Misty Flare.
"Oh he's over there, the one in Rainbow hair." Fluttershy said, pointing to Rainbow.
"Oooo, nice Fluttershy, he's a hottie." Misty said causing Fluttershy to laugh again along with the rest of the girls.

~Meanwhile with Rainbow~

"Congrats man!" A soldier friend said, putting a hand on Rainbow's back.
"Thanks." Rainbow said.
"See told you it wasn't that hard." Applejack said.
"Pfft, hard? It was easy." Rainbow said,hiding the fact that he was terrified when he asked Fluttershy.
"Hey, look who's here." Applejack said, looking behind Rainbow.
"Who?" Rainbow said, turning himself back to see Scootaloo. He looked very different than the last time he saw him. He just graduated high school. Scootaloo practically ran up to Rainbow.
"Rainbow!" Scootaloo said.
"Hey! How's it going man." Rainbow said, putting his arms around his neck in a 'brotherhood' manner.
"Great, I just got a new job as a car dealer for Audi to get some more money for university next year." Scootaloo said.
"That's great! It's been so long, the last time I saw you was when you were still in grade 7 with 154 pounds eating cake." Rainbow said, teasing as Scootaloo laughed.
"Heh, after your 'transformation' from being small and weak to tall and muscular, I worked out and got abs finally." Scootaloo bragged. Rainbow rolled his eyes teasingly.
"Oh really huh, how much?" Rainbow asked.
"4 pack." Scootaloo said.
"I got 6, but don't worry you'll get there." Rainbow said.
"Congrats on the engagement." Scootaloo said.
"Thanks." Rainbow said.
"I never thought you'd marry Fluttershy but here we are, you guys look good together though." Scootaloo said.
"Heh, thanks." Rainbow said.

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter, just had a random idea with this one but the next chapter might be the last, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.