Chapter 15

A/N: the beginning of this story is for mature readers.

~~~ Continuing...

"You too?!" Pinkie said to Rarity and Applejack. They paused for a second and stood up straight.
"Um, yeah." Rarity said.
Soon after everything seemed under control and Pinkie, Twilight, Rarity and Applejack left with an Uber.

"Are you okay Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked as Fluttershy looked up, her eyes a little red from crying still.
"..n-no." Fluttershy said.
A police officer came up to them.
"Captain, i just need to ask the young lady a few questions to describe the arrest." Rainbow nodded.
"Can Rainbow stay with me though?" Fluttershy said quickly. The officer nodded, grabbing a note pad and pen.
"Okay, do you know the man who kidnapped you?" The officer asked.
"Y-Yes, he's my ex-boyfriend." Fluttershy said.
"When did he take you?" The officer asked.
"I think last night after a wedding I attended." Fluttershy said.
"Did he have any intercourses with you during the time he kidnapped you?" The officer asked. Fluttershy looked to the floor.
"Um...y-yes." Fluttershy said, Rainbow looked at her in sorrow, but anger was building up in him at Rick whom was in the police car right now.
"Can you describe them?" The officer asked.
"He uh...sexually assaulted me with...i-items and himself, and he also abused me" Fluttershy said. Rainbow looked at Fluttershy then to the police car. Rainbow then marched to the police car in anger, he couldn't just let go of Rick just yet.
"Captain where are you going?" The officer yelled to Rainbow. When Rainbow got to the car, he punched the window and ripped out the cage that was boarding the window. He punched Rick from the outside and smashed the lock, causing the door to open. Rainbow threw Rick out of the car. He landed on the floor as Rainbow walked closer to him.
"What the fuck man." Rick yelled.
"You fucking tortured her!" Rainbow yelled, pulling Rick up by the collar of his shirt.
"And you fucked her!" Rainbow yelled again, punching Rick. Rick then kicked his legs up, pushing Rainbow onto the floor. But when Rainbow fell onto the floor, his gun fell out of his pocket in front of Rick. Rick quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it to Rainbow. The officer was running over but it wasn't enough time, Rick already pulled the trigger and shot Rainbow in the lower left stomach causing him to fall back a bit but he kept his balance.
"Rainbow!" Fluttershy screamed, running over to him.
"Put the gun down!" The officer yelled, pointing his gun to Rick but before anything else happened, Rick shot the officer in the shoulder, near his heart. He fell back and passed out, but didn't die.
"Ha you dumb bitches!" Rick yelled as 3 cars pulled up and a lot of people came out of them, at least 9 people.
"Ha ha, right before you came, I called my friends over to have a little fun with Fluttershy, but then you came and ruined it, now I'm gonna kill you, and continue what I was doing with Fluttershy." Rick said, getting the handcuff keys from the officer on the ground and unlocking the handcuffs, now his hands were free. Rainbow was leaning against his car with his right hand on the gun shot wound. The gun shot really did hurt, it was paining really bad, but he couldn't give up and let Fluttershy get taken again with these guys. There was only one thing to do...Fight them all.
All of the other guys that came started laughing and pulled out guns. Rainbow stood up straight and covered his arm around Fluttershy.
"Fluttershy, get behind my car." Rainbow whispered to Fluttershy, she then quickly ran behind his car. Rainbow grabbed his shield and held it up.
"Good luck with that." Rainbow said, running towards them. They all took fire with their guns but Rainbow's shield was protecting him from getting shot. Some of the bullets that hit the shield bounced off and hit some of the men. That took out 4 of them. Rainbow grabbed a gun off the floor and shot 4 other guys, there was only 1 more. This guy was pretty big, but his strength was nothing compared to Rainbow. Rainbow threw his shield powerfully towards the man, causing him to hit the floor unconscious from the strong impact of Rainbow's throw. Then, there was finally Rick only. He looked a little scared because Rainbow just took out his whole gang by himself.
"You know what, I'm done with your shit!" Rainbow yelled, slapping the gun out of Rick's hand and punched him in the face. He then pinned him to a tree that was behind him, then he grabbed his shield and hit him with it on his head, causing him to knock out. When Rick hit the floor, Rainbow was panting. The pain in his lower stomach from the gun shot was now hurting even more from all the movement Rainbow just went through.
Then 4 cop cars and a few ambulances came rolling up. They saw Rainbow and all the men on the floor.
"I thought you were on your break from the army." An officer asked sarcastically.
"Get all these fucking crack heads to jail." Rainbow said.
"And tell the ambulances to help one of your officers, he's been shot and so have I, and..." Rainbow the  looked around.
"Check to see if this woman is pregnant." Rainbow said, facing his head towards Fluttershy. The officer raised an eyebrow at him.
"Long story." Rainbow said.
"Oh.., okay, I'll send some ambulances." The officers said.
"Thanks but only one medic, I don't like a lot of medics near me like that." Rainbow said as the officer nodded and went to the ambulances. Rainbow went to Fluttershy whom was scared and worried for Rainbow.
"Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked.
"Rainbow!, oh my god your shot!" Fluttershy said.
"It's fine, a medic is helping me now." Rainbow said as a medic just came.

~~~

A while after, Rainbow was then patched up by the medic and the whole place was cleaned up as Rick and his gang got taken to jail. All the ambulances left but there was one more police car. Rainbow told Fluttershy to wait in his car. They took Fluttershy's test to see if she was pregnant by Rick. The officer came up to Rainbow.
"Results?" Rainbow asked.
"The woman you asked the medics to take tests for is not pregnant." The officers said. Rainbow breathed out in relief.
"Okay, thanks." Rainbow said, as he started walking to his car. When he got into the car, he saw Fluttershy crunched up in her seat, scared and tired at what she's been through today. Rainbow felt guilty for all of this, he should have seen this coming when he opened that door. He then started driving to his house.

~~~

When he arrived at his house, he walked in with Fluttershy. She didn't speak the whole ride and when they got in the house. When Rainbow closed the door and started walking away from it Fluttershy looked back quickly.
"Can you lock it?" Fluttershy asked.
"Oh uh yeah sure." Rainbow said, locking the door.
"Let's get cleaned up, I have mud all over me." Rainbow said, leading Fluttershy upstairs. When they got into his room, she stood in the room.
"I'm gonna take a shower quickly, do you want to take one after?" Rainbow asked, Fluttershy nodded slowly.

~~~ After both of them took their showers

Fluttershy came out of the washroom in new clothes, Rainbow had some of Fluttershy's clothes here since the last time they came here. She looked scared still and tired like she needed sleep. Bruises and cuts were all over her. Rainbow was laying on the bed, watching as Fluttershy was still traumatized. She sat on the bed facing away from Rainbow. Rainbow put his arm around Fluttershy's waist. She jumped a little when he did that but calmed down when she realized it was Rainbow's hand. She held his hand and leaned back onto the bed, Rainbow was leaning on his elbow on the bed, looking at Fluttershy finally resting.
"You okay?" Rainbow asked.
"I, I think." Fluttershy said, moving closer to Rainbow as he put his arms around her in a protective state. They stayed in that position for while until they both fell asleep.

A few hours after, Fluttershy was having nightmares about Rick taking her again. She kept tossing and turning and mumbling. But then she flinched and quickly sat up, causing a bit of commotion. Rainbow instantly woke up and saw Fluttershy sitting up, crying in her arms.
"Fluttershy, are you okay?" Rainbow asked.
"...p-please just hold me." Fluttershy said, curling into Rainbow's arms as he held her protectively.

~~~The Next Day
Fluttershy woke up, she wasn't in Rainbow's arms like she was last night but Rainbow was beside her, on his iPhone. Fluttershy smiled. Rainbow had a fancy looking house, on the wall to the right of Rainbow was a full glass window of the city. The curtains were open showing a nice morning. When Rainbow noticed that Fluttershy woke up, he sat up.
"Morning Fluttershy." Rainbow said.
"M-Morning." Fluttershy said.

To be continued...