Chapter 18

~~~ 3 days later ~~~

It was now the night for when Fluttershy could finally see Rainbow again. She dressed up exactly how the man over the phone described and started driving to the place. As she was driving, her phone rung, it was Dylan Markus. She answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello, its Dylan Markus again, I forgot to tell you there will be a spot right in front reserved for you, Rainbow Dash asked for it to be reserved"
"Oh..okay"
"Okay, bye"
"Bye"
Fluttershy was a little shocked at how Rainbow wanted a reserved spot just for Fluttershy.

When she got there, it was a nice hall, a lot of cars were parked but luckily, Fluttershy found the her reserved spot and parked there. It was right in front of the hall doors. When she got out of her car and reached the front doors, she took a deep breathe before walking in. Then, she walked in, he saw that there was a door with a few men and women by the doors but when one of them saw Fluttershy, he walked up to her.
"Hey, are you Fluttershy?" He asked, holding out his hand for a friendly handshake.
"Yes I'm Fluttershy." Fluttershy said, shaking his hand.
"Well I'm Dylan Markus, the man that was talking on the phone." Dylan said.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you." Fluttershy said.
"Nice to meet you too, there's a seat for you in the front row along with Rainbow's parents." Dylan said.
"Okay." Fluttershy said, walking into the hall doors. It was a bit dark in there, but not too dark. There was also a lot of people in the rows of chairs, mostly army soldiers. When Fluttershy finally found her seat next to Rainbow's parents, she sat down.
"Fluttershy!" Mrs. Dash said, hugging her.
"Mrs. Dash!" Fluttershy said, hugging her back.
"It's so great to see you again." Mr. Dash said.
"Me too." Fluttershy said.
"They notified you since you were Rainbow's girlfriend right?" Mrs. Dash said as Fluttershy nodded.
"Must be great to know that he's alive." Fluttershy said.
"Oh dear it is! I was very devastated when I heard about Rainbow a few years back, you have too." Mrs. Dash said.
"Yes I was, I still don't know how he's alive, I guess the ice froze him and kept him alive somehow." Fluttershy said.
"Luckily that happened." Mrs. Dash said. Then a man came out onto the stage, he was young and was wearing an army suit. He also had a microphone on his hand.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please." The man said, getting everyone's attention.
"We are gathered here today to welcome back our most bravest, heartfelt and certainly the most strongest soldier we've ever had in our military know as Captain Dash or RainbowDash." The man said as everyone gave an applause.
"At the start, a young high school boy who weighed 92 pounds at age 16, joined the army and transformed into a 217 pound super soldier in minutes!" The man said.
"He had the ability to carry 2532 pounds with his strength." The man said as the crowd gave a cheer with applause.
"Although he lost one of his best army friends back in an important mission, he was able to still carry on with all his might." The man said.
"7 years ago, Rainbow Dash managed to save our country from destruction from getting back one of the most deadliest weapons in the world, but he sacrificed his own life to save those weapons and crash-landed a plane in the arctic regions." The man said.
"After known for being dead for the last 9 years, search members found his body covered in complete ice and found his heart beating." The man said, the crowd cheering with an applause.
"And now he's back and stronger than ever, please welcome back, Rainbow Dash!" The man said as she finally saw him. The crowd cheering loudly with a thundering applause.

Fluttershy finally saw him after all these years of thinking he was dead. He walked across the long stage in his red, blue and white uniform with his red, blue and white star shield. He took the microphone that was given to him from the man that was recently speaking.
"Thank you all!" Rainbow said, waving his arm to the audience.
"It's an honour to be back again." Rainbow said as the crowd kept cheering. Fluttershy could see his parents were clapping two with tearing in their eyes. Fluttershy was smiling but she could starting crying madly if she kept her eyes on Rainbow for another minute. Rainbow looked to the crowd and saw his parents, gladly cheering for his return. But then, but then he saw Fluttershy. The love of his life. She was clapping but he could see the sadness and happiness in her. He stared at her and they caught each other's stare. They met eyes and stared for a while until Rainbow was forced off the stage to talk with his friends and family.